X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maleko wrote: View Post
    True although this particular one could break down in pieces as well:
    Toronto trades Calderon to Minny for Flynn and Ridnour,
    Toronto trades Ridnour and Bargnani to Denver for Felton, Mosgov and #22. (due to rules it would have to be Ridnour for Mosgov, and Bargnani for Felton/pick but that's beside the point).
    SAC trades Garcia and Casspi for Webster and Beasley
    Toronto trades Flynn and Barbosa to SAC for the #7 pick.

Oh and thanks.
    Keep in mind when teams over the salary cap, like Toronto, receive a player they can only be traded by themselves for 2 months. Another way to say it is a player cannot be combined with another player(s) transaction by the acquiring team they for 2 months.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
      Keep in mind when teams over the salary cap, like Toronto, receive a player they can only be traded by themselves for 2 months. Another way to say it is a player cannot be combined with another player(s) transaction by the acquiring team they for 2 months.
      Hence why Ridnour would be for Mosgov. Flynn to Sacramento for the pick as Sac is well under the cap etc.

Comment

Maleko wrote: View Post
        Hence why Ridnour would be for Mosgov. Flynn to Sacramento for the pick as Sac is well under the cap etc.
        My bad. I didn't read very closely. Nice work.

A lot of these trades have been posted in various forms, many times, in different threads by a number of different users - myself included.

Comment

Here's the trade in Nuggets' perspective

DenverStiffs.com
          Let's go Raptors!

Comment

teoserio wrote: View Post
            Here's the trade in Nuggets' perspective

DenverStiffs.com
            That is the first time I have ever read anything without Raptor bias stating they would welcome Amir and his contract.

Comment

ive read a couple articles saying he's poised for a breakout season next year. i agree.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                ive read a couple articles saying he's poised for a breakout season next year. i agree.
                me too, hes been battling with injury all season long...
                I think we should hold onto amir until Ed has shown a lot of improvment

Comment

Working...
                X