• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orlando trade

Hey everyone this is just for fun, but this is my trade offer:

To Toronto:

Arenas

To Orlando :

Trade exception, or if we don't get the trade exception back. Trade Bargnani and Kleiza for him

Use the Amnesty Clause to get rid of Arenas

Second Part of the trade

To Toronto:

Howard (if he signs a contract extension)

To Orlando:

Valanciunas, and 2013 unprotected pick for Howard

Technically Orlando gets Valanciunus, Bargs, Kleiza, and a draft pick for Howard. Orlando could can then Amnesty Hedo and they have a shit load of cap room with a future.

Toronto Starting lineup

Howard
    Davis
    free agent
    DeRozan
    Calderon

Amir
    Bayless
    J.Johnson
    Alibi
    barbosa

That's a sweet team. Davis and Howard would be a scary tandem, with an improved DeMar. Calderon can just distribute and knock down 3's and pick up a Defensive SF that can knock down the 3. That would be a sweet inside outside game.

Toronto would not be able to amnesty Arenas as he was not on their roster on July 1, 2011.

Comment

also we only have about 9 mil of TPE and Areanas gets paid 19 mil this year. You may want to do a little more research on the rules governing trades...
      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Toronto is probably the last place Howard would like to spend his winter.

It'll never happen but I really like the scenario where Howard gets traded for Lebron. The Heat win some championships and LBJ becomes the go to guy on his new team, which is as it should be.

Comment

Working...
        X