joining the site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joining the site

why is it so difficult to sign up for this website/forum? I've had a friend trying to join but we're struggling to figure it out. is there some sort of IP verification or something? maybe I'm doing it wrong lol. not sure
    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

koncept wrote: View Post
    why is it so difficult to sign up for this website/forum? I've had a friend trying to join but we're struggling to figure it out. is there some sort of IP verification or something? maybe I'm doing it wrong lol. not sure
    What is the issue? It's pretty straightforward. Have him email me doc at raptorsrepublic.com if he still needs assistance.

Comment

Used to post a lot, then stopped. Started posting again recently and I've noticed there are a lot of scammers joining the site. I've flagged 4-5 over the past few days. Don't remember that issue years back.
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
        Used to post a lot, then stopped. Started posting again recently and I've noticed there are a lot of scammers joining the site. I've flagged 4-5 over the past few days. Don't remember that issue years back.
        Ya, I ban about 5 accounts per day it feels like. Lol It's an endless fight here for some reason. I think vBulletin needs to be updated in order to fight them, but I remember last time that happened the whole site went to shit, sooo that's probably the reluctance. Lol

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

Ya, I ban about 5 accounts per day it feels like. Lol It's an endless fight here for some reason. I think vBulletin needs to be updated in order to fight them, but I remember last time that happened the whole site went to shit, sooo that's probably the reluctance. Lol
          Thanks Joey. I'll keep flagging. Just curious, are others flagging them as well?
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post

Thanks Joey. I'll keep flagging. Just curious, are others flagging them as well?
            I'd say it's mostly you and Dan, but ya, there's a few people who do! Lol

Comment

Hey Joey, you mentioned the site will start using CAPTCHA. Is it up and running yet?

Comment

Working...
              X