Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jclaw
    replied
    Silly question but why am I seeing the mobile version on my desktop? Also, once you're on the forum page, you can't get to the main front page by clicking on the RR logo at the top

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Also... embedded tweets still don't work. You get something ugly like this:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Nick Nurse says VanVleet is ahead of schedule, thinks he&#39;ll be back in the next 2 weeks, which is a couple weeks earlier than he originally expected.</p>&mdash; Josh Lewenberg (@JLew1050) <a href="https://twitter.com/JLew1050/status/1103713242206138369?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 7, 2019</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Instead of the actual tweet.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Doc wrote: View Post

I just "Liked" your post as did Keon. And you can't see that still? Did you click the actual number?
    It doesn't work for me at all. Click does nothing on the number. I thought it might be ad-block but even with that disabled it still doesn't show me. I am using Chrome (desktop) if that helps.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied

I just "Liked" your post as did Keon. And you can't see that still? Did you click the actual number?
    When we click on who liked it says "no permission"

also very touchy, like you have to click only the left side of the number on PC or mobile app, on mobile desktop it doesnt work at all.

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    octothorp wrote: View Post
    It's been said by others, but yeah, you need to be able to see the people who liked a post. That, IMO, is a big part of the community feel here.

I 'liked' the other posts in this thread where people said the same thing, but because it just registers a number instead of showing that I liked that post I need to make a separate post to show that I agree with them.

Leave a comment:

• octothorp
    replied
    It's been said by others, but yeah, you need to be able to see the people who liked a post. That, IMO, is a big part of the community feel here.

I 'liked' the other posts in this thread where people said the same thing, but because it just registers a number instead of showing that I liked that post I need to make a separate post to show that I agree with them.

Leave a comment:

• Arsenalist
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    I’m trying the forum on the app right now.. tried this link someone posted...

https://theundefeated.com/features/b...igerian-roots/

it took me to the page and then I could find no way back or out of it. I tried swiping every which way, tried going to the top of the page. Had to close the app and start over.

I think that’s a bit of a problem overall from the app, ease of navigating to where you’ve previously been, whether that be from within the app or being taken to a new landing article...

(thanks for your patience as I pile on the suggestions)
    As I said in the app thread, the forum integration is really weak right now with the app. Now that we're on VB5, we can start implementing a tighter integration but right now it's not great.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Seems to be a bug on the main page...the game thread doesnt update and you gotta click to find any of todays posts

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Couple issues for me with the new layout. Is it possible to go non mobile mode, and if so, how? How do i mark forums read? And is there a way to get to the main page now? So far when i push the raptors republic logo i just get brought back to forum main page, and not to site news feed.

thanks
    Last edited by Miekenstien; Wed Mar 6, 2019, 12:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rudy Bargnani
    replied
    I’m using the app for IOS. I really like it.
    When I change the platform to Dark I can’t see the poster’s name for each post in a thread as the font is dark for their name.

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    consmap wrote: View Post
    This is quite a change before the playoffs. It's risky seeing that we have limited time to get accustomed to the change, i think it's gonna hurt our chemistry

Honestly I just wanted to post to see what my bar says when I hover over it
    Congrats, you're a "Has a reputation beyond repute".

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    This is quite a change before the playoffs. It's risky seeing that we have limited time to get accustomed to the change, i think it's gonna hurt our chemistry

Honestly I just wanted to post to see what my bar says when I hover over it

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Where's the little "Ban Pencil" in people's profiles for us mods? That shit is important around here with these hooligans. Lol

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied

That's already in place. Bottom right hand corner. Click on it and you can see who liked it.
    It doesnt work doc..my thumb will only activate the buttons on the left or right.

it was closer to working on PC (very touchy, and when I got the "like list" to pop up it said 'no permission')

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post

Very bottom left, in the black footer bar thing.
    Thanks man..... I like the "dark" look, but I've noticed that the font size is back to the default with it. Can that be fixed guys?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X