X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soft Euro
    replied
    ebrian wrote: View Post
    Question 20 was probably not meant for this much analysis, but here's my thought process on it.

Oh man, don't you miss the good old days when you just grabbed a woman by her hair and dragged her back to your cave?

Leave a comment:

• crabiswasfouled
    replied
    1) Age: 46
    2) Born: T.0
    3) Hometown: T.O
    4) What are your ethnic roots? Italian
    5) Favorite All time Raptor: T-Mac
    6) Favorite Current Raptor: AB (see question 4)
    7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Magic, Kareem, early Rodman
    8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? n/a
    9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? n/a
    10) Favorite Raptors moment: Vince vs AI
    11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Ali, Gretzky, Seb Coe,
    12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Lakers
    13) What is your guilty pleasure? holidays I can't afford
    14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Seinfeld, Cheers, SNL,Sopranos
    15) Things that freak you out: littering
    16) Music preference: no metal, opera or classical...everything else
    17) Favourite album: Exile on Main Street
    18) Beverage preference: Water, wine and the occasional OJ
    19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? John Turturro
    20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Marion Cottillard,Lea Seydoux, Alyson Felix

Leave a comment:

• LBF
    replied
    Ay! There's no changing answers!

Leave a comment:

• Mess
    replied
    I wanted to change a couple of my answers...

9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Changed from whiny Wade to Dwight Howard (also included: every blogger/reporter I follow on Twitter who posts a "new" story/post/article/update on his situation...can we just kick him out of the league? It's getting worse than Brett Favre)

19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Changed from Canadian goofball John Candy to American badass Clint Eastwood. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly might have been on TV last night.

Leave a comment:

• TheGloveinRapsUniform
    replied
    heinz57 wrote: View Post
    1) Age: 36
    2) Born: Toronto, ON
    3) Hometown: Complicated.. i lived in 4 different continents before the age of 12
    4) What are your ethnic roots? Indian, African (Uganda), Spanish, and Filipino.... and apparently some chinese in there.. i dont believe it
    5) Favorite All time Raptor: Mop girl..... then Alvin
    6) Favorite Current Raptor: I have a feeling its going to be Fields once the season starts
    7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: KD
    8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? I wanna say the Heat... but really, it's Boston
    9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Kobe
    10) Favorite Raptors moment: The hilarity of red shirt day against the Nets backfiring when the Nets wore their alternate uniforms
    11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? BJ Penn
    12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? the Sonics
    13) What is your guilty pleasure? strippers
    14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Garth Marenghi's Darkplace
    15) Things that freak you out: bodies of water.... seriously, won't go near them
    16) Music preference: ska, punk, d&b, pre-93 hip hop
    17) Favourite album: "Low End Theory" by ATCQ
    18) Beverage preference: Beer
    19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? John Leguizamo
    20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? one of the Olsen twins.... those chicks are RICH
    BJ Penn!!! Woohoo!!! I actually said BJ Penn too befor i read your post!!! Prodigy!!!

Leave a comment:

• TheGloveinRapsUniform
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    1) Age: 32
    2) Born: Montreal, QC
    3) Hometown: Burlington, ON
    4) What are your ethnic roots? Sri Lankan (Sinhalese)
    5) Favorite All time Raptor: Alvin Williams
    6) Favorite Current Raptor: I'm currently accepting applications...
    7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Chris Paul, Ray Allen
    8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Heat
    9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Kevin Garnett
    10) Favorite Raptors moment: Vince's alley-oop tomahawk at Staples Centre vs. the Clippers. Gotta love when the road crowd goes bananas.
    11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Patrick Roy
    12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Orlando (Shaq & Penny days)
    13) What is your guilty pleasure? PS3
    14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Seinfeld, Simpsons (pre-2001), Entourage, Sopranos, Lost, Breaking Bad
    15) Things that freak you out: Contortionists
    16) Music preference: Hip-hop, R&B
    17) Favourite album: Thriller, 36 Chambers, TEN
    18) Beverage preference: G&T
    19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Kal Penn
    20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Natalie Portman
    Contortionists? hahahahaha
    Guy ones, maybe, but females.....

Leave a comment:

• KingMaxwell47
    replied
    Prime wrote: View Post
    You guys should check out Sakamichi no Apollon (Kids on the Slope) then, it's by the same director.
    It's the same director, but after that the similarities between them are far and few between.

Leave a comment:

• TheGloveinRapsUniform
    replied
    hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    YES!!! How in the world did a scrub like Fields land her?

silicon boobies. ugh.

Leave a comment:

• TheGloveinRapsUniform
    replied
    Are there any female posters here or is RR a full on sausage-fest?

Leave a comment:

• TheGloveinRapsUniform
    replied
    joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Great Idea Doc!

1) Age: 26
    2) Born: Montreal, PQ
    3) Hometown: Toronto, ON
    4) What are your ethnic roots? Irish & French Canadian
    5) Favorite All time Raptor: Vince Carter
    6) Favorite Current Raptor: Demar
    7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Rajon Rondo
    8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Knicks
    9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Amare
    10) Favorite Raptors moment: Beating the Knicks in a Playoff Series.
    11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Ken Griffey Jr. ; Shawn White
    12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Bulls
    13) What is your guilty pleasure? Video Games. Carly Rae Jepson. Chronic.
    14) Favourite TV show (past or present): First two Seasons of Dexter. Modern Family. Walking Dead.
    15) Things that freak you out: Bugs. ALL Bugs.
    16) Music preference: Good Music.
    17) Favourite album: Illmatic by Nas, The Color and the Shape by Foo Fighters or 5 Days in July by Blue Rodeo
    18) Beverage preference: Beer
    19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Joseph Gordon-Levitt
    20) Assume you're still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Mila Kunis or Kristen Bell
    I actually liked you till i read #5, hahahaha
    Then I read #20 and I liked you again. hahaha
    I would like to be the meat in a Mila Kunis and Rachel Bilson sandwich.

Leave a comment:

• ebrian
    replied
    Question 20 was probably not meant for this much analysis, but here's my thought process on it. It says who would I "date", versus the usual "who would you f___" (the other fun activity I'd want to do with a really hot celebrity). Btw, I'm happily married.

- I can't pick someone who is too too hot, because chances are she's been with some hot guys and that just means that no matter how much I can make her laugh, 15 minutes into the date she'll receive that "emergency phone call from a friend" and she'll be gone.
    - Some women that people listed are really tall -- for example, the beautiful Kate Upton is 5'10" so I'd look pretty stupid walking around with a girl who is 3 inches taller than me. If she wore heels, then I'm really going to look foolish.
    - Some of the women might have kids already. That's a concern for me -- if some paparazzi snaps a photo of us and her kid sees it, that's going to be a very confusing and difficult time for them.
    - Some women may have very high standards, the rich ones especially. Suddenly dinner and movie isn't going to cut it. And I'm a cheap guy.
    - Some women have weird habits, like Kate Beckinsale smokes, and I'd be concerned about the whole second-hand smoke. And apparently she doesn't drink so the likelihood of getting her back to my place after the date with no alcohol involved is quite low.
    - Then you've got some women who are just manlier than me. Like a Jessica Biel or Ann Hathaway or Kristin Kreuk.. these girls have kicked some serious ass and done some crazy stunts. I dunno, what happens if we get mugged on the way to the restaurant and she beats up the mugger? I'll never live it down. I don't think my male ego could handle that.

I ended up narrowing my choices down to Scarlett Johansson (5'4", sex goddess) and Kristen Bell (5'1", lover over sloths), and then I said to myself "OK. Between these two, realistically speaking, which one do I actually have a chance with? Kristen Bell is with Dax Sheppard, who is just a real goofball like me, whereas Scarlett has been with Ryan Reynolds, who is massive and also still funny. I'm thinking I can't beat Ryan but Dax, I mean the guy isn't even good looking.

So I picked Kristen Bell.

Leave a comment:

• hotfuzz
    replied
    Matt52 wrote: View Post
    20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Not sure she is a celebrity but LF's girlfriend - Jesus H. Christ she is ridiculous.
    YES!!! How in the world did a scrub like Fields land her?

Leave a comment:

• hotfuzz
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    20) Assume you're still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Jessica Alba Circa from when she was on Flipper up til about 2008. Since she's whoring around with her husband and making babies nowadays, I guess I'll settle for Snooki.

I really hope that you're kidding about snooki.

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    1) Age: 16
    2) Born: Etobicoke, Toronto, ON
    3) Hometown: Brampton, ON - Currently living in Burlington
    4) What are your ethnic roots? Indian
    5) Favorite All time Raptor: Bargs (atleast until DeMar goes HAM)
    6) Favorite Current Raptor: DeMar DeRozan
    7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: KD
    8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Heat
    9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? too many to choose
    10) Favorite Raptors moment: Mo Pete's insane Game Tying 3 pointer Vs Washington
    11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? i only watch ball soo yea
    12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? only really started following bball hardcore since 07 -08 and i started with the Raps
    13) What is your guilty pleasure? I'll be honest i got some nerdy ones: Video games and anime(this shit is addicting)
    14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Fresh Prince, Wayans Bros, and Dragonball Z(good old times)
    15) Things that freak you out: Many things
    16) Music preference: Rap, Hip hop, Raggae, Dancehall, R&B
    17) Favourite album: Cole World - The Sideline Story, TM 103: Hustlerz Ambition is pretty good too
    18) Beverage preference: Mountain Dew Bitches!
    19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Jaden Smith lol
    20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? I'd say Kate Upton for now homie
    Last edited by NoPropsneeded; Fri Jul 27, 2012, 01:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• canadafubuki
    replied
    Guilty as charged... I am another lurker...

1) Age: 36
    2) Born: Moose Jaw, SK
    3) Hometown: Regina, SK
    4) What are your ethnic roots? Dutch
    5) Favorite All time Raptor: Jose Calderon
    6) Favorite Current Raptor: Jose Calderon
    7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Joe Dumars
    8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Chicago Bulls
    9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Gilbert Arenas (for dissing Jose and he's a jerk)
    10) Favorite Raptors moment: My first game... The raps got crushed in Atlanta 5 years ago... But Garbo had a great game
    11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Mike Sillinger (that's my hometown boy!)
    12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Detroit Pistons
    13) What is your guilty pleasure? Girly Japanese Pop Music
    14) Favourite TV show (past or present): London Boots Ichigo Nigo (japanese variety comedy show), Star Trek Voyager
    15) Things that freak you out: Horror movies
    16) Music preference: Electronic, Dance, Electro-Hip Hop
    17) Favourite album: Hyper Crush - The Arcade
    18) Beverage preference: A dark porter
    19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Jason Statham
    20) Assume you're still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Natsumi Abe (off the hook)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X