Marvel v DC: Superhero Movies Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Well he's been pretty popular in recent years.

But the real reason is so they can have a black superhero on the team.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    Two words: Green Lantern.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
      Two words: Green Lantern.
      I am really hoping the next lantern is Jon Stewart. So much better than hal Jordan.

Comment

• TBH, I really want to see DC do a Booster Gold flick personally. There's a lot of depth to the character that would allow for a terrific flick if done right.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

TBH, I really want to see DC do a Booster Gold flick personally. There's a lot of depth to the character that would allow for a terrific flick if done right.
          booster would be great. i want a mystery movie with the question. nightwing is getting a stand alone movie, which will hopefully spread some light on the bat family of the dc universe.

Comment

Why Cyborg? I know he's technically a JL member now, but I don't think he fits in well with the rest of the team here.
            white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            Well he's been pretty popular in recent years.

But the real reason is so they can have a black superhero on the team.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
            the bold isn't true at all. cyborg is needed for the boom tubes

edit add: so the real reason is because he is integral to the story

Comment

• We believe that getting a fresh cut should be an enjoyable and relaxing experience. That's why we've created a comfortable and inviting atmosphere where you can sit back, relax, and enjoy your favorite tunes or catch up on the latest movies while barbers work their magic. Click

Comment

Working...
              X