No announcement yet.

The Movie Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not going to see it to piss off feminist sjw's that once again let the media tell them people they don't like don't like this movie for intersectional reasons and so they made their money back on a bad movie.

Comment

• Can we not with the politics in the movie thread? I already have one thread I avoid like the plague of late, would rather not have to dodge the whole sub-forum.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        Can we not with the politics in the movie thread? I already have one thread I avoid like the plague of late, would rather not have to dodge the whole sub-forum.
        Amen.

Comment

• Just finally got around to watching "Upgrade" last night. Wow! Plot, premise, action, visual, it's got it all. Good acting, basically a knock off Tom Hardy playing a way better version of Venom. Super underrated movie.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Just finally got around to watching "Upgrade" last night. Wow! Plot, premise, action, visual, it's got it all. Good acting, basically a knock off Tom Hardy playing a way better version of Venom. Super underrated movie.
            Had never heard of this before, but the bolded is EXACTLY the feeling I get from the trailer. Looks awesome.

That Logan Marshall-Green guy freaks me out how much he looks like Hardy. He must get every role that Hardy turns down. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Had never heard of this before, but the bolded is EXACTLY the feeling I get from the trailer. Looks awesome.

That Logan Marshall-Green guy freaks me out how much he looks like Hardy. He must get every role that Hardy turns down. Lol
              Totally, but he's got his own charisma too, loved his acting! (And Hardy is in my top 3 in their prime working today)...they should play brothers in a movie together..lol
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Did I already recommend this? Either way, was one of my faves from last year and is one of the best things on Netlix. Time loops!

Also, Into the Spiderverse was Amazing.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Just finally got around to watching "Upgrade" last night. Wow! Plot, premise, action, visual, it's got it all. Good acting, basically a knock off Tom Hardy playing a way better version of Venom. Super underrated movie.
                  I watched this movie thinking Tom Hardy was going to be in it. Yeah really looks like him. Good movie.

If you're into revenge flicks go watch Revenge. It's a B-style movie, but a lot of fun.

Comment

• The ultimate revenge flick though is Kill Bill.. man might watch that again this weekend now that I'm thinking about it.

Comment

• My favourite revenge movie is payback. I like how he just wants his money. Mel gibson one or my favourite actors ever.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                        Can we not with the politics in the movie thread? I already have one thread I avoid like the plague of late, would rather not have to dodge the whole sub-forum.
                        And in this case, the real reason i am not paying to see captain marvel is that the people i actually know that have seen it all told me it sucked.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          The ultimate revenge flick though is Kill Bill.. man might watch that again this weekend now that I'm thinking about it.

There are plans for part 3, they're just waiting for everyone to age a little more naturally. Its like Tarantino forgot he's working with Hollywood actors/actresses. lol

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

And in this case, the real reason i am not paying to see captain marvel is that the people i actually know that have seen it all told me it sucked.
                            I'd also like to point out Uma is still gorgeous at age 48 and has not aged much at all and so we may be waiting for a while.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

There are plans for part 3, they're just waiting for everyone to age a little more naturally. Its like Tarantino forgot he's working with Hollywood actors/actresses. lol
                              Didn't Uma have a falling out with Tranantino during that whole #MeToo stuff that went down with Weinstein? She blamed him for some car crash that occurred during the filming of Kill Bill?

Either way a 3rd part would be cool if everyone was at peace. Maybe Fox's kid in the first one has her own revenge story.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Didn't Uma have a falling out with Tranantino during that whole #MeToo stuff that went down with Weinstein? She blamed him for some car crash that occurred during the filming of Kill Bill?

Either way a 3rd part would be cool if everyone was at peace. Maybe Fox's kid in the first one has her own revenge story.
                                No clue. Last time I heard about the possibility of a 3rd movie was two or three years ago. Anyway, people fall out and fall back in all the time. It all depends on the people and what happened. I hope the movie happens because I enjoyed watching Uma Thurman in that role and I liked the story.

Comment

Working...
                                X