yup, good movie, worth watching.
      Well played sir

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        yup, good movie, worth watching.
        10/10 would watch again
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• The Interview wasn't that good. It wasn't terrible like the critics said but there were moments in there that were painful.

My favorite part of the movie was when "Winds of Change" by the Scorpions started playing and it wasn't just because I love that song...LOL

Comment

• Just watched Whiplash ... holy crap ... Incredible movie.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              Just watched Whiplash ... holy crap ... Incredible movie.

Best movie of 2014 by a long shot imo.

Comment

• Looks a little too stressful for me. I already want to punch that old man in the face as hard as I can. LOL

But I am seeing to rave reviews in here Joey & Scraptor, giving it "two alleyoops".

Comment

• Anybody going to go see Focus?

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                    Anybody going to go see Focus?

yessir! got tickets for Friday already!

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      Best movie of 2014 by a long shot imo.
                      Apollo wrote: View Post
                      Looks a little too stressful for me. I already want to punch that old man in the face as hard as I can. LOL

But I am seeing to rave reviews in here Joey & Scraptor, giving it "two alleyoops".
                      Oh man .. its super stressful .. but holy f*ck is it worth it. Excuse my French.
                      I really don't want to give anything away, but the final scene man ... holy cow .. it's truly unlike anything I've ever seen, and makes the entire rollercoaster worth it.

JK Simmons definitely deserves his Oscar for this one.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        Anybody going to go see Focus?

She is going to be perfect as Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad.

I'll probably wait for this one though. I do enjoy me some Will Smith though.
                        When are they coming out with another Bad Boys? That's what the world wants!

Actually he's in Suicide Squad as well.. interesting.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          The Interview wasn't that good. It wasn't terrible like the critics said but there were moments in there that were painful.

My favorite part of the movie was when "Winds of Change" by the Scorpions started playing and it wasn't just because I love that song...LOL
                          I enjoyed it. I had pretty low expectations based on critics, but if you are going in for that type of movie, then you shouldn't be expecting Shakespeare. Loved the Katy Perry sing-song in the tank.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            I enjoyed it. I had pretty low expectations based on critics, but if you are going in for that type of movie, then you shouldn't be expecting Shakespeare. Loved the Katy Perry sing-song in the tank.
                            I've been flip flopping on this movie .. I may just have to watch it to see. I would be going in with basically the same mindset as you .. if it makes me laugh a couple times its done its job.

Comment

• It's on Netflix so it is pretty accessible. No need to flip flop any longer. I enjoyed it. It's no Role Models (probably my fav comedy) but it had as many laughs as This is the end and other Franco/Rogen films.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• My favourite movie is Top Secret. It's nowhere near new (1984), but almost no one I know has seen it and I want to know whether anyone here has.

The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X