No announcement yet.

TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Into season 2 of House of Cards now. Frank is full on sociopath. Wow.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      Into season 2 of House of Cards now. Frank is full on sociopath. Wow.

For fun, I tried watching the original 90's British version. I couldn't get past the opening 5 minutes.

Comment

• Anyone ever watch Detentionaire?
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Watching Homeland Season 1 right now. Don't know if I'll go past season 1.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            Watching Homeland Season 1 right now. Don't know if I'll go past season 1.
            Its worth it if you do. I haven't watched any of this current season, but 1-3 are a good watch. One of the better plot twists of anything ever.

Comment

• Wow I better keep watching then.

Comment

• Haha, I'm on the opposite side. Season 1 of homeland I enjoyed, but it became such utter garbage later on. I can't even comprehend how someone wrote that and thought it was a great product. I gave up after episode 1 of this new season. I thought they would turn a new leaf after wrapping up that one story from years past, but it just got worse.

that's just me though. I'm particularly picky about my TV shows
                Last edited by nubreed000; Fri Jan 30, 2015, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• Season 4 of homeland was as good if not better than season 1.

Season 3 was probably the weakest.

Comment

• Watched seasons 1+2.. Then stopped. Hiatus killed it for me. Just not interested anymore after hearing how bad the 3rd season was.

Comment

• Really looking forward to the new "Game of Thrones" season and "House of Cards" season 3.

Comment

• Black Sails.
                        Watch it.

It's amazing. The 2nd Season is proving to be some of the best TV I've watched in a LONG time.

Comment

• For fans of "House of Cards".....season 3 available last night!!

Saw episode 1...Spacey being very cold again.

Comment

• Gonna start watching this week!

Comment

• Almost done Season 2 of "The Fall". If any of you like crime thrillers about serial killers you'll enjoy this. I also never felt Gillian Anderson was attractive or sexy until I saw her in this show. Wawaweiwa!!

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                                Almost done Season 2 of "The Fall". If any of you like crime thrillers about serial killers you'll enjoy this. I also never felt Gillian Anderson was attractive or sexy until I saw her in this show. Wawaweiwa!!
                                Ditto on the GA review! I enjoyed the show as well...had a few layers to the characters.

Have you seen "The Bridge"? Originally a Swedish/Danish production and remade by the Brits (there is also a US version). I saw the British one and it was quite engrossing. Reviews seem to indicate the original was the better production.

Comment

Working...
                                X