No announcement yet.

TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewatching Twin Peaks. What a tv series. I like it now even better than when I was watching it for the first time. It's sooo good. I'm very excited about 2017 and the new 18 episodes.
    MeDar ReDozan

Comment

• Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Well, that was awesome.

Hey Marge, "HELLOOOO!!!"

Comment

• Since I've been sick and can't sleep I've been watching way too much Netflix. I stumbled across a tv series for From Dusk Till Dawn. If you're a fan of low-budget B-horror movies then you should definitely check out the first season. Rodriguez knows his way around the genre and there's lots to like. I've only watched the first two episodes of Season 2 but it certainly isn't as interesting or entertaining as Season 1 because there doesn't seem to be much point to what is happening anymore.

Two other things. Fez from That 70s Show plays a significant character and is actually pretty good. I didn't even realize it was him until most of the way through the first season. Second, it has quite possibly the hottest actress on tv playing one the leads: Eiza Gonzalez. Good god. I had never heard of her before but she definitely looks like a vampire goddess.

Comment

• angie tribeca is really good for people who like naked gun/airplane/loaded weapon

Comment

• I'm currently watching Mozart in the jungle. I like NY movies and their unique vibe. Overall the show is nice but not especially interesting or funny. It's easy and charming in a way. A little flat, lacks drive and sharpness, but I like it.
              MeDar ReDozan

Comment

• Started watching Wet Hot American Summer on Netflix. Didn't realize who many known actors are in it, all playing characters 20 years younger than they are.

Good for a few laughs per 25 min. episode.

It's stupid funny, like Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  Started watching Wet Hot American Summer on Netflix. Didn't realize who many known actors are in it, all playing characters 20 years younger than they are.

Good for a few laughs per 25 min. episode.

It's stupid funny, like Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
                  Have you seen the original Movie? From 2001, so 15 years ago (holy crap...), and it was a who's-who before most of them got famous. Getting them all to reprise their roles 15 years later is the best part of the hilarity that is this new Netflix "original".

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Have you seen the original Movie? From 2001, so 15 years ago (holy crap...), and it was a who's-who before most of them got famous. Getting them all to reprise their roles 15 years later is the best part of the hilarity that is this new Netflix "original".
                    No, never saw the original. But ya, kudos to Netflix for getting them all back....plus more, like Elizabeth Banks, Chris Pine, Jon Hamm, Michael Cera, Kristen Wiig, and Weird Al, lol.

Comment

• Fuck that X-Files premiere was awful. It was camp. What the hell? Episode 2 had better be better. And what happened to Duchovny? It's like he's stoned. And why is Joel McHale in this? Ugh. What a farce.

Comment

• Just started watching a well reviewed BBC series ....London Spy. Must say the first two episodes have been quite the watch. It involves the Brit spy agency, a murder as well as a heavy homosexual component. Different to say the least but engrossing imo.

The acting & cast are superb as is usual with BBC productions

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                          Fuck that X-Files premiere was awful. It was camp. What the hell? Episode 2 had better be better. And what happened to Duchovny? It's like he's stoned. And why is Joel McHale in this? Ugh. What a farce.
                          Duchovny is stoned since Californication.
                          MeDar ReDozan

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                            Second, it has quite possibly the hottest actress on tv playing one the leads: Eiza Gonzalez. Good god. I had never heard of her before but she definitely looks like a vampire goddess.
                            Holy shit. I googled her and she might be one of the hottest women alive.

Also, the 100 has gotten better and better. It's grown into one of the best action-dramas on tv. Never would have guessed it.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              I think season 2 is better than 1
                              Just finished season 2 of Manhattan. The back half was really amazing. You were right.

Comment

• Black Sails Season 3 is just getting underway and its as epic as I would've hoped .. once again, easily Top-3 Show on TV right now.

This Storm scene was unbelievable (not really any Spoilers, but I'd say just watch the actual show..) :
                                Last edited by Joey; Tue Feb 16, 2016, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X