No announcement yet.

TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else watch Jordan Peele’'s new Twighlight Zone reboot?

I did. It sucked.

Comment

• GoT anyone?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        GoT anyone?
        Loved it.

Though I did think they were going to start playing "I can show you the world" when they went for their little " dragon date" there.

Comment

• Friendly reminder to folks.. No GoT spoilers please until after the season ends..

I will be watching the last season in delay (hopefully on Mondays or Tuesdays, but maybe later). It's tough to juggle GoT with the NBA playoff season. And Sundays are too difficult for me to watch live.

Comment

• Also friendly reminder, stay the hell out of the TV Thread until you're fully caught up on GoT ... Haha just kidding mars.

Comment

• GoT (with spoilers) might be worth a new thread?

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                GoT (with spoilers) might be worth a new thread?
                I thought we had one, but I guess that was only for Walking Dead.

I could only find this for GoT: https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/f...ble-tv-spoiler

Comment

• Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    And new Archer may 29.

Comment

• Aaron Paul in Westworld Season 3? God dammit that's brilliant.

Comment

• I passed on Discovery but I'll tune in for this.

Comment

• EDIT: Whoops, wrong thread, SPOILERS!!! DON'T READ!!

Fuck me ... watch the first couple minutes of this video ... Cersei called it ... Cersei was the good guy all along! Lol

Last edited by Joey; Tue May 28, 2019, 01:06 PM.

Comment

• They really ruined Cersei in the second last episode. We needed a little more to explain he (in)actions. I mean she was Tywin in female form. Tywin wouldn't have gone out like that... Unless the bricks fell on him while he was taking a dump.

Comment

• Anyone watching Chernobyl? Pretty damn intense!

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                                Anyone watching Chernobyl? Pretty damn intense!
                                Started watching on a whim, and had to cut myself off after Ep 1, or else risk staying up until like 4 am on a work night. Lol Production quality is incredible as always with HBO.

Started rewatching Deadwood as well .. god damn I love that show.

Comment

Working...
                                X