No announcement yet.

TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Watchmen is fucking fantastic. Tremendous that shows like this can get made.

Speaking of which, I’ve got to get on to Legion season 3.

Comment

• I dare you to watch this clip and not want to watch more of this show:

This is the "I am the one who knocks" moment.

Comment

• Episode seven of The Mandalorian was outstanding. Sooo many question though.

Comment

• Binge watched The Mandalorian today. I thought it was really good. Nice to see that Disney could do something in the Star Wars universe without f*cking it up.

Some really fun characters. Simple story line using a bad ass guy as the main protagonist. Felt like I was watching an old Clint Eastwood movie. Jon Favreau hit a homerun IMO.

Comment

• The Witcher on Netflix is actually quite good. Hasn't quite found it's legs yet, but there's definitely some potential for it.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              The Witcher on Netflix is actually quite good. Hasn't quite found it's legs yet, but there's definitely some potential for it.
              The wife is begging me to get into this... I'm having a really tough time believing the 8.6 on IMDB. I'm hesitant to even start it.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

The wife is begging me to get into this... I'm having a really tough time believing the 8.6 on IMDB. I'm hesitant to even start it.
                It's good! It doesn't take itself as seriously as GOT, and leans a little heavier into the fantasy elements and less into the Politics, but ya, I enjoyed it! Will definitely be watching the 2nd season when it comes out.

I also never played the games, and was still able to enjoy it.

Comment

It's pretty good. It's sort of like Vikings in its story telling.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

It's pretty good. It's sort of like Vikings in its story telling.
                    I've been begging the wife to get into Vikings for years, most she watched was like 3/4 of the first ep and I've only ever seen 2 eps I think. i'm kinda putting my foot down to watch something I like, but I know I will lose and end up watching The Witcher...

Comment

It's good! It doesn't take itself as seriously as GOT, and leans a little heavier into the fantasy elements and less into the Politics, but ya, I enjoyed it! Will definitely be watching the 2nd season when it comes out.

I also never played the games, and was still able to enjoy it.
                      Well if Joey says it's good then I'll give it a go

Comment

I've been begging the wife to get into Vikings for years, most she watched was like 3/4 of the first ep and I've only ever seen 2 eps I think. i'm kinda putting my foot down to watch something I like, but I know I will lose and end up watching The Witcher...
                        Her lose, Vikings is great. I couldn't get my wife into it either. lol

he Witcher season one tells the story of three main protagonists, all dealing with their own challenges but all three are connected somehow and on course to meet at some point. There are surprises along the way and lots of violence. Pretty good story telling so far. I hope they focus more on Geralt (a Witcher aka. Monster Hunter) in season two but I think season one was more about establishing the two key characters within his story and it all worked well so far. I have two more episodes to watch. Either way, Mack, take the loss! haha

Comment

• Oh and it just so happens that I've been playing Witcher 3 on Switch for the past month or so. Its good timing although I never planned it that way. Witcher 3 is essentially the conclusion (maybe 15-20 years in the future?) of the beginning we're watching take place in the TV show.

Comment

• Time to watch the third and final season of the best show on television - Legion!

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Her lose, Vikings is great. I couldn't get my wife into it either. lol
                              That was probably my favourite show at one point, but I couldn't get into the latest Seasons. Losing Ragnar was a huge hit to that show. I still want to finish it, but have less desire to than I might have if we got to keep Ragnar a little bit longer, and if they didn't do that time jump so quickly.

Comment

That was probably my favourite show at one point, but I couldn't get into the latest Seasons. Losing Ragnar was a huge hit to that show. I still want to finish it, but have less desire to than I might have if we got to keep Ragnar a little bit longer, and if they didn't do that time jump so quickly.
                                ragnar was too cool for tv. and warcraft is a fine movie. ragnar was the best character on tv for his 3 years, especially season 1, and 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X