The Walking Dead *SPOILER ALERT-INCLUDING COMICS*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    I liked the concept of going back in time, but the actual dream scene just ended up really weird...
    Yes. Flashbacks are cool. That dream thing was not.

slaw wrote: View Post
    She is the most ridiculous character on the show. Look, it's super-ninja woman!

I was bored to death with that episode. Three of the most uninteresting, unengaging characters on the show get the whole episode. It really need some Daryl or Tyreese...... or Maggie or something.
    agreed. I mean I don't mind Rick. I get that he's struggling with his own demons while trying to be a leader and a father in a post-apocalyptic world. But, he needs to take control already..

Carl is extremely obnoxious. Fucking idiot is going to attract a massive herd of walkers shooting at everything. He needs to be put in his place..

Micchone is exactly what you say. The entire episode she decapitated walkers and then cried. And where did she get the rope from to tie those "pet" walkers? and would they not still be trying to bite her out of instinct and not just follow her around like lost puppies?
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
      Yes. Flashbacks are cool. That dream thing was not.

agreed. I mean I don't mind Rick. I get that he's struggling with his own demons while trying to be a leader and a father in a post-apocalyptic world. But, he needs to take control already..

Carl is extremely obnoxious. Fucking idiot is going to attract a massive herd of walkers shooting at everything. He needs to be put in his place..

Micchone is exactly what you say. The entire episode she decapitated walkers and then cried. And where did she get the rope from to tie those "pet" walkers? and would they not still be trying to bite her out of instinct and not just follow her around like lost puppies?
      Rick does need to get his shit back in order, it's getting irritating now.

Carl is also obnoxious and annoying. Though, I think we'll see something happen that's going to completely change him or Rick in the next episode or two.

as for Micchone's walkers, she breaks/cuts off their lower jaw, so they cant' bite her actually. She did this before, originally when they introduced her.

And yes, they need to stop making her so god damn important.

Comment

• phiLLy wrote: View Post
        Rick does need to get his shit back in order, it's getting irritating now.

Carl is also obnoxious and annoying. Though, I think we'll see something happen that's going to completely change him or Rick in the next episode or two.

as for Micchone's walkers, she breaks/cuts off their lower jaw, so they cant' bite her actually. She did this before, originally when they introduced her.

And yes, they need to stop making her so god damn important.
        No no, I get that. But, they just fucking stand there like fucking lap dogs waiting for a command. Like when she's sleeping in the car and they're just standing there..lshe cut off their chins, so all of the sudden they lose all their natural zombie instincts of chasing people and wanting to eat brains and shit or what's the deal? It seems to be a forgotten detail or something..
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
          No no, I get that. But, they just fucking stand there like fucking lap dogs waiting for a command. Like when she's sleeping in the car and they're just standing there..lshe cut off their chins, so all of the sudden they lose all their natural zombie instincts of chasing people and wanting to eat brains and shit or what's the deal? It seems to be a forgotten detail or something..
          I was thinking the same thing. I also don't think 2 walkers without jaws should stop a herd. In the first season when they covered themselves with guts, they still got discovered, Michonne should have a living stench if thats the logic behind it but whatever it can't be perfect.

Apparently all the characters will get their own episode of sorts. Beth and Darryl have been confirmed, and apparently Tyresse and Carol meet up as well. The scenes also make it seem like Glen ends up by himself and Bob and Sasha end up together. Some of those combinations should have interesting episodes but I think this second half of the season could drag on a bit through certain episodes.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
            I was thinking the same thing. I also don't think 2 walkers without jaws should stop a herd. In the first season when they covered themselves with guts, they still got discovered, Michonne should have a living stench if thats the logic behind it but whatever it can't be perfect.

Apparently all the characters will get their own episode of sorts. Beth and Darryl have been confirmed, and apparently Tyresse and Carol meet up as well. The scenes also make it seem like Glen ends up by himself and Bob and Sasha end up together. Some of those combinations should have interesting episodes but I think this second half of the season could drag on a bit through certain episodes.
            Exactly. But, it is different showrunners and they have their own take on stuff, I guess. Is till wish Darabont was doing it, but whatevs.

I hope Glenn dies. I'm tired of this romance in the apocalypse thing he has going with Maggie.

Comment

• So I finally caught up with TWD. I had two marathon weekends and just finished watching the 9th episode of season 4 yesterday.

Here are my thoughts (for those that do not want to be spoiled, please do not read the following):

- The first half of Season 2 was kind of boring. I guess they needed to slowly introduce these other new characters. Sophie coming out of the barn was awesome. The second half of that season picked up. Loved Shane as a zombie even though it lasted for less than a minute.
              - Season 3 was great. The Governor (aka Liam Neeson) did a great job as a guy you love to hate. Never understood why Michonne hated him so much. I guess she had some kind of gut instinct but they could have played that out better. Rick losing his mind got tiring but it made a lot of sense to me that he had to go through that.
              - Merle coming back was not really a shocker.
              - I thought Milton (aka Matthew Brodrick) was more creepier than the Governor earlier on and thought he was going to kill Andrea in her sleep.. called that one wrong.
              - Generally I can't stand the lead character in shows. But I like what they did with Rick. He's a natural leader but struggles with losing his humanity. When Lori died he struggled with that the most and I think he's finally back. I think he can handle the violence again yet still remain true to who he really is. The decision to exile Carol was brilliant. He didn't want Tyreese to lose his sh!t on her if she came back, and Rick realizes how strong she's become that she should be able to survive on her own.
              - Love the Daryl character probably the best. Hope he does not die. Will be interesting to see what he's like without a leader around. He's always had Shane/Rick/Merle around him and now he's the guy that has to take the lead role.
              - Can't stand Carl.. is it too controversial if they kill off that kid? But I guess he needs to be a little sh!t as Rick really does not want his kid to lose his innocence (and the kid is fighting that). Rick finally understands that he needs his kid to become a man even if he hates it.
              - I didn't mind Andrea's character. They don't really have too many strong women on the show. Carol is pathetic.. Lori was useless. Maggie is meh. Michonne is a bad ass but has no personality. Andrea was smart and even though she fell for the Governor how could she see that coming? She wanted a safe place to stay/live during the apocalypse and got that. She was also trying to prevent anyone from getting killed on both sides. The chase for her by the Governor played out funnier than I'm sure they intended it to be.
              - They always seem to kill off a 'good' character with a terrible one. Dale/Shane, Herschel/Governer, Andrea/Merle, T-Dog/Lori. Wonder if that's intentional by the writers. Wonder who's going to die next? Maybe a Glenn/Carol killing in a future episode?
              - Season 4 has been kind of boring so far. First few episodes centered around Carol then the sickness (and who really gives a crap about all those new guys). They had two episodes about the Governor (that must have sucked for the people who had to wait a week to see that). I actually fast-forwarded some of episode 6.. The mid-season finale was pretty intense. I hated the way Herschel died. At least he's not a zombie. The prison was getting boring too, so nice to see that destroyed.
              - Not sure what to make of Michonne's character yet. The writers wanted to throw in someone who's a bad ass.. that's fine and all.. just don't need to spend to much time with that character. The two zombies on a leash idea is a nice one, but how does that really ward off other zombies? She would still smell like a living being and I would think that the zombies would still want to eat her? Whatever.. just a tv show (which is based on a comic book).
              - That Martinez guy is such an idiot. He knows what the Governor is capable of.. why invite him back to your camp? Can't believe that guy survived for as long as he did.
              - Can they kill off Carol already? Can't believe she still made it.
              - Glenn and Maggie will probably survive even though I wouldn't really care if they both died. I liked Glenn in season 1 though.. seemed like a smart kid. Now I don't really care about him much. Was expecting him to die of the flu like everybody else.
              - That Bob guy is cannon fodder. Wonder when he'll die?
              - Wonder if they ever get out of Atlanta. Would love to see what other parts of the world are experiencing.
              - I think the little girls were feeding the rats to the zombies. Not really sure who else would have been that stupid.

Some personal theories:
              - I think Rick has the cure inside him. The guy was in a coma, but in Shane's back story we saw that he thought he was dead. This could have been a mistake on Shane's part (he was in a panic), but if everyone is infected, and if Rick was truly dead why is he not a zombie? Rick might have passed the cure to his kid (probably Carl since Judith is probably Shane's). So if Rick dies, I think Carl will help end the apocalypse. Although I don't see Rick dying unless it was the series finale or the penultimate episode. Actually the CDC guy tested his blood.. so maybe I'm full of sh!t with this theory.
              - Rick could still be in a coma and he's dreaming up the zombie apocalypse. It could explain why it was so easy for him to find his wife and kid. I mean that's lazy story writing unless it was meant to be intentionally. I don't know how I would feel if this was just some guys nightmare.. I'd probably get pissed off if that was the case.

It's going to be so much harder to watch this show week to week.. but now I'm committed.

Comment

• You're going to confuse the shit out of people calling THe Governor and milton "aka Neeson and Broderick".

Comment

• Neeson and Broderick are not in the Walking Dead (well at least not in the first 3.5 seasons). The Governor reminds me of Liam Neeson and Milton reminds me of Matthew Broderick. Sorry for the confusion!

Comment

• Interesting episode, Judith is alive! Carol is back! All is well in the realm

Comment

• Those guys at the end had 10 seconds of airtime and I already don't like them. Seem too Governor-ish.
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• xRevise wrote: View Post
                        Interesting episode, Judith is alive! Carol is back! All is well in the realm
                        Yeah, much better than the last one. I don't read comic books so I have no idea who these new people are but I really don't want another rehash of the Governor-lite.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                          Yeah, much better than the last one. I don't read comic books so I have no idea who these new people are but I really don't want another rehash of the Governor-lite.
                          I know the main guy is Abraham. He's supposedly a badass.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            Neeson and Broderick are not in the Walking Dead (well at least not in the first 3.5 seasons). The Governor reminds me of Liam Neeson and Milton reminds me of Matthew Broderick. Sorry for the confusion!
                            Ironically, the guy you're callling Broderick was actually in The Grey with the actual Liam Neeson.

Comment

• Damn this season is heating up, Rick looks like hes disabled for life, Tyrese looks like Ice Cube from Are We There Yet?, and Michonne is tripping out in a field like its Woodstock all over again.
                              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• Heard from a friend that Rick is going to die sometime this season. He saw some leaked screen caps, but Im not sure I believe him.
                                I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                                -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X