No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead *SPOILER ALERT-INCLUDING COMICS*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, Alexandra Breckinridge is hot as hellz. Makes me wish the show was on HBO or showtime so we could see her neked. I mean, er, uh, she's an excellent actress.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Rick is borderline losing his marbles. You know what I'm talking about if you watched the last scene last night. I don't think they'll take him down the Governor's path though. There are too many strong willed people in his crew and besides, soon he encounters the most interesting plot line yet.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• He lost his marbles a long time ago.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          What went down at the end of last episode went a little too far for me. I didn't like where they did that, it turned me off a little from the show to tell you the truth.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
          Dude, they were going to slaughter and eat their entire crew... including Rick's baby girl. I could not have been more happy with how brutally Rick and co murdered those pieces of shit lol
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Yes, it is the congregation but to murder people in gruesome fashion in a place of worship and with Christian symbols everywhere in my opinion is a form of attack on Christian faith and if it were staged in a mosque I would feel the same, it would be an attack on a faith and distasteful. One should never compromise on morality and in my view, with my values, that scene was well over the line that I draw in the sand for myself. It felt just as wrong as that crazy Adult Swim cartoon with the satanic dog. Its amazing what gets on TV and is a window into who is calling the shots at these networks.
            just going to nit pick. satanists have churches too, so shouldn't they get your defense of religion?

i am mostly just happy that noah is dead. surprised glen didn't shoot nicholas in the head though.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
              Dude, they were going to slaughter and eat their entire crew... including Rick's baby girl. I could not have been more happy with how brutally Rick and co murdered those pieces of shit lol
              That's not my point. My point is that the writers didn't have to write it taking place in the church.

Comment

That's not my point. My point is that the writers didn't have to write it taking place in the church.
                No but it's a television show about a zombie apocalypse... Maybe it's symbolic of the state of things.
                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                  No but it's a television show about a zombie apocalypse... Maybe it's symbolic of the state of things.
                  also maggie is the one who said it is just four walls. she is the preachers daughter, well played for them to be giving up their faith. no one else would have been able to make it so nihilistic.

what a dick gabriel is for that rat job at the end of the last episode eh. ricks crew have saved him 3 times and he never told the leader that he locked out his congregation and listened to them being eaten alive.

Comment

• Meh, I was expecting way more after how proud they were talking about this episode. Carol was awesome, and i wanted Gabriel dead. Meh, was Morgan always a staff fighting expert? I don't remember that.

Comment

• I like what they did there. We sit there for an hour listening to all Rick's people defend him for what he is because of what he endured. We then see him show up and echo the same, along with admission to consideration of killing everyone there not in his group. He then executes the dbag wife beating murderer without hesitation or emotion. Who shows up then? Morgan, a guy who lost his whole family to walkers and came out of it a good man, still fully in touch with his humanity and conscience.

I think next season they're doing some unchartered work. I was thinking Negan would be introduced but his gang are the Saviors, not the Wolves... There are no "Wolves" in the comics.

Comment

• The wolves push the humanity buttons well. I liked that as well. It also looked like Rick didn't like how Morgan was looking at him

Comment

• I think Morgan represents a window in Rick's memory of who he once was. I almost viewed Rick's look as one of mild shame; kind of in a way when the adults find the children in Lord of The Flies. Morgan appears at (one of) Rick's worst moments of his life.

Rick has completely fallen into a state Shane represented at the farm. He is Shane, yet he killed Shane for being that way.

Comment

Rick has completely fallen into a state Shane represented at the farm. He is Shane, yet he killed Shane for being that way.
                            he had shane' back until he couldn't convince him that the wife and kid were ricks and shane thought judith might have been his as well. earlier this season he told the alexandrians that people measure you by what they can take from you and the shane situation is where that lesson was really branded into him.

Comment

• He just killed a man and he's going to take his wife and son... He did what Shane wanted to do and almost achieved.

Comment

He just killed a man and he's going to take his wife and son... He did what Shane wanted to do and almost achieved.
                                I think he is going to get the wife. I thought him and mychonne were going to get together but I think she is the sister to daryls brother for Rick now.

As I wrote I didn't even realize that Rick is doing the wife/kid thing himself. Goes back to Morgan at the beginning of this episode talking about everything coming back around.

Comment

Working...
                                X