The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    I blame it all on ridiculous Steam code sales. PC game sales are ridiculous.
    I have a difficult enough time deciding if I'll get a game at midnight or the actual release date if it's a game I've been anticipating for a while lol

Comment

• The Video Game Thread

Playing uncharted 4 now

Flawless and amazing attention to detail thus far.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• The Video Game Thread

Funnily enough, there is a part in the game where Elena tries to teach Drake how to play video games (Crash Bandicoot on ps1) and you actually get to play it while they argue about whether he's a fox or what a bandicoot is.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          Playing uncharted 4 now

Flawless and amazing attention to detail thus far.
          Go to work! Haha

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Go to work! Haha
            Off on parental leave until Sept, Uncharted and RR is my job most days.

Comment

Off on parental leave until Sept, Uncharted and RR is my job most days.
              Man that's pretty sweet .. Who knew kids were actually good for something?! Haha

Comment

• http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidewa.../#4a4ff30dd650

mother of god

Comment

Funnily enough, there is a part in the game where Elena tries to teach Drake how to play video games (Crash Bandicoot on ps1) and you actually get to play it while they argue about whether he's a fox or what a bandicoot is.
                  Loved that little part haha. You think maybe they are hinting at a return of Crash to PS? I sure hope so. Anyway Uncharted 4 is a masterpiece, visually impeccable and the gameplay is so smooth and the voice acting is on point as usual. The special edition comes in a custom metal case instead of a plastic case and I gotta say it's really nice, glad I bought it.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                    I have a difficult enough time deciding if I'll get a game at midnight or the actual release date if it's a game I've been anticipating for a while lol
                    I was once like that but I don't know what changed really. I kind of like the idea of waiting 6-12 months and getting the complete polished version and probably at a much lower price than the original version when it dropped.

There are exceptions of course.

Comment

• Uncharted 4 might be the best game I've ever played. Both the story and online play are engaging and great quality.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        Loved that little part haha. You think maybe they are hinting at a return of Crash to PS? I sure hope so. Anyway Uncharted 4 is a masterpiece, visually impeccable and the gameplay is so smooth and the voice acting is on point as usual. The special edition comes in a custom metal case instead of a plastic case and I gotta say it's really nice, glad I bought it.
                        Yeah I've heard a few people say that this is foreshadowing Crash's return to gaming.

PM me your psn name and we can game together.

Comment

• I am not a player/gamer but this article piqued my interest. Thought I'd place a link to a piece discussing the virtual reality gaming advancement. A bit alarming to these eyes.

THE COMING HORROR OF VIRTUAL REALITY

What do you think.....alarmist? or real?

http://www.newyorker.com/tech/elemen...irtual-reality

Comment

• giving the xbone diablo 3 patch 2.41 a go. rolled up a hardcore wizard. Called her Steph Infection. Might take over my life.

Comment

• Decided to get Elite Dangerous on sale on xbone. Good lord this game is deeper than i ever expected. Im pretty impressed. Alot to learn.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                                Decided to get Elite Dangerous on sale on xbone. Good lord this game is deeper than i ever expected. Im pretty impressed. Alot to learn.
                                Ya between that, Star Citizen and No Mans Sky, it definitely feels like we are in the golden age for Virtual Space exploration .. No Mans Sky looks pretty incredible ... read somewhere that if there were 100,000 people discovering new planets and stars every minute, it would still take something like a million years to discover the whole of the algorithmic universe they've created .. its wild.

Edit: Nevermind ... its even bigger than I said ...
                                According to Hello Games, there are 18 quintillion planets to explore in No Man's Sky (or 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 to be exact), which is an obscenely large number. To put that in perspective, if you visited each planet for a single second, it would take 585 billion years to see them all.

Comment

Working...
                                X