Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I came across the "glowing one" ghoul in FO4, all I could think of was

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• He wasn't as friendly as wacked out Mr. Burns though was he?

If you head to Boston you'll come across a pretty cool melee weapon around the Swan pond that'll help with anything that gets too close. It's also good for close range steak attacks. Remember, it's in around the pond area...

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        He wasn't as friendly as wacked out Mr. Burns though was he?

If you head to Boston you'll come across a pretty cool melee weapon around the Swan pond that'll help with anything that gets too close. It's also good for close range steak attacks. Remember, it's in around the pond area...
        You wouldn't be setting up my lowly level 11 character for a gruesome death would you?

I want to find the junk gun.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          You wouldn't be setting up my lowly level 11 character for a gruesome death would you?

It wouldn't be fair for me to say yay or nay to that one and I'd rather leave you on edge.

Did you go to Concord after leaving the vault?

Comment

It wouldn't be fair for me to say yay or nay to that one and I'd rather leave you on edge.
            Haha fair enough. Swan pond eh? I remember seeing it on the map. I'm not really a melee guy but I'll check it out.

I do enjoy the random exploration. When I found the crashed plane, I heard the supermutants, but never saw them; then heard an explosion and eventually found all their remains piled together as I'm pretty sure they blew themselves up.

Comment

Sorry to intrude, Axel, but is this what you're looking for?

If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                Sorry to intrude, Axel, but is this what you're looking for?

Haha not quite but maybe Apollo can add that to his list of mods.

Comment

• Pass. I'm strapped with something much higher caliber.

Comment

Did you go to Concord after leaving the vault?
                    Well it was a quick death at least. Always knew swans were vicious beasts.

Yeah I went to Concord first.

I also just discovered that I can build entirely on top of stairs, so ewok village layout is the new plan.

Comment

• Wait, did you gear up first? You were suspicious that shit was gonna hit the fan at the swan pond. Did you have one of these:

In Concord, what did you think of the big encounter? Concord did it for me. I signed on for the rest of the game after the Concord throw down.

There are some sweet locations that don't unlock for settlement building until you progress the story a little. In particular there's a really sweet one you'll come across while helping the Minutemen on the coast... Make sure you're strapping some real guns before going that far east.

Comment

Wait, did you gear up first? You were suspicious that shit was gonna hit the fan at the swan pond. Did you have one of these:

In Concord, what did you think of the big encounter? Concord did it for me. I signed on for the rest of the game after the Concord throw down.

There are some sweet locations that don't unlock for settlement building until you progress the story a little. In particular there's a really sweet one you'll come across while helping the Minutemen on the coast... Make sure you're strapping some real guns before going that far east.
                        Gear up? I took my best weapon and creeped up as quietly as possible from Diamond City. I then proceed to run away and died as Dogmeat attacked in all his mongrel glory.

Are you referring to the Death claw in Concord? I can't remember if I fully explored the area there or not. I was over encumbered after killing the death claw and did the long walk of shame home with Preston and his peeps.

Yeah, Preston keeps pushing going to the East coast to help some settlers and retake the castle. I keep blowing him off to go exploring up north.

Comment

Gear up? I took my best weapon and creeped up as quietly as possible from Diamond City. I then proceed to run away and died as Dogmeat attacked in all his mongrel glory.

Are you referring to the Death claw in Concord? I can't remember if I fully explored the area there or not. I was over encumbered after killing the death claw and did the long walk of shame home with Preston and his peeps.

Yeah, Preston keeps pushing going to the East coast to help some settlers and retake the castle. I keep blowing him off to go exploring up north.
                          Yes the Deathclaw. One of the craziest fights (if you drop down and take him on toe to toe) pretty much right out of the gate.

Eastward with the Minutemen is worth a look later on.

So I'm trying out this mod called "Spring Cleaning". I'm calling it must have for PC and console(if available). Essentially everything on a build site is now able to be scrapped. This helps avoid shit poking through your walls and floors but also more importantly it lowers you build limit bar so you can put more structures and things in your build area. I went around Sanctuary just removing grass poking out of the roads and sidewalks. I removed some leaves as well and now suddenly my bar is a lot lower. Pretty useful because I can get rid of crap I don't want and add more of what I do want.

Comment

• I think I must have accidentally turned off my recruitment beacon because I have fairly high food, water, defence and beds (all in the 25-35 range) while I just have 10 settlers.

Comment

I think I must have accidentally turned off my recruitment beacon because I have fairly high food, water, defence and beds (all in the 25-35 range) while I just have 10 settlers.
                              Do you have any shops? Also keep in mind you that not having enough beds can hold you back.

Have you been raided yet?

Comment

Do you have any shops? Also keep in mind you that not having enough beds can hold you back.

Have you been raided yet?
                                I don't have shops because I don't have enough charisma (hard to believe I know) to have the perk required.

Was raided once. Didn't last long lol

Comment

Working...
                                X