• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel, you might find this interesting:
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    Here's a GIF to give you an idea of the Fallout 4 map size:

Skyrim>Fallout 4>Fallout 3

Factor out all the unusable space in Skyrim and you're looking at a map that's around the same size.

Comment

• Yeah it's nice that the map doesn't have huge sections of unpassable territory. Makes it much easier for my random direction exploration (put a custom marker in a random unexplored area and hike as the crow flies).
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        Yeah it's nice that the map doesn't have huge sections of unpassable territory. Makes it much easier for my random direction exploration (put a custom marker in a random unexplored area and hike as the crow flies).
        Nothing like wandering around aimlessly and then later on taking a quest where you find out you already killed the baddies and actually have the item(s) they wanted you to go fetch. #killingit

Comment

• So, who downloaded Pokemon Go?

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I've seen a bunch of grown men walking around town and I'm speculating were playing Pokemon Go. I don't want to be one of those guys. I might get hit by a car. lol

If my daughter were older and into it I might be incline to try it out then.

Comment

• GMG has a game sale ongoing. Some good sales. They have their 10 game mystery pack on sale for $2.99 where you randomly draw 10 steam games. I don't think its a good deal without the sale. I tried it out and while three were junk I did get: Ring Runner: Fight of the Sages which is supposed to be really good (steam price of $5.49), the retro remaster Seven Kindoms HD (steam price of $10.99), the highly rated indie RPG Lethal RPG:War (steam price $5.49), Postal 1 and 2... Yikes I heard a lot about them (steam price $13.18) and a couple indie puzzlers in Curvatron (steam price $3.29) and Proto Raider (steam price $4.49). The only one that might have been on my radar would be Ring Runner: Fight of the Sage but a couple of the others look like they may be worth my time. Unfortunately there were no jackpot hits like Witcher 3 though. haha.

Comment

So, who downloaded Pokemon Go?
                So my four year old knows about it through daycare. She wanted to play and so we did while out at the park and then at the house for a few minutes. We caught: Magikarp, Pidgey, Clefairy, Seel, Zubat, Weedle, Krabby and Charmander. She loved it.

Comment

So, who downloaded Pokemon Go?
                  I'm addicted to it. #VitaminD

===============================

Comment

I think I must have accidentally turned off my recruitment beacon because I have fairly high food, water, defence and beds (all in the 25-35 range) while I just have 10 settlers.
                    Default game Population cap is something like "10 + 1 for each charisma you have" I think or something like that, so that could also be a factor?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      So my four year old knows about it through daycare. She wanted to play and so we did while out at the park and then at the house for a few minutes. We caught: Magikarp, Pidgey, Clefairy, Seel, Zubat, Weedle, Krabby and Charmander. She loved it.
                      Yeah my little girl loves it too even though she's still a bit young. She is at the age where she loves taking pictures so she finds the idea of little creatures on the screen pretty hilarious.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        Default game Population cap is something like "10 + 1 for each charisma you have" I think or something like that, so that could also be a factor?
                        That might be the answer then. I've upgraded to level 6 charisma so I could put stores in and I think I'm still at 17 people.

Comment

Yeah my little girl loves it too even though she's still a bit young. She is at the age where she loves taking pictures so she finds the idea of little creatures on the screen pretty hilarious.
                          I thought that was the draw for most adults too? Haha

Comment

• The Video Game Thread

Joey wrote: View Post
                            I thought that was the draw for most adults too? Haha
                            Haha perhaps. We managed to catch 3 in the doctors examination room waiting for the doctor; fun way to pass the time with a little one.

Comment

• "Two Canadian teens were so absorbed while playing Pokemon Go that they inadvertently crossed into the US and were detained by Homeland Security agents on Thursday."

Comment

• Been back into the division for a little while now. Shit there are more things to do after you beat the game than there are before. Some massive updates and its just gotten deeper. Im hooked back in again.

Comment

Working...
                                X