No announcement yet.

The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Switch owners going to pick these up?

Pretty neat idea.

Comment

• picked up a switch a few weeks ago. Playing Mario Kart together with the wife is a ton of fun (and tbh she's better at it than me, lol) and Mario Odyssey is the best single-player game I have played in years. Gonna grab BOTW soon.

For me Nintendo nailed this one.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
        picked up a switch a few weeks ago. Playing Mario Kart together with the wife is a ton of fun (and tbh she's better at it than me, lol) and Mario Odyssey is the best single-player game I have played in years. Gonna grab BOTW soon.

For me Nintendo nailed this one.
        BOTW is insanely good.. haven't played it for a few months and thinking about starting it up again. Loved Odyssey as well. Was never a Mario Kart fan but if it ever drops in price I might give it a whirl.

Picked up Doom, and they nailed that one too. The Switch is awesome.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Any Switch owners going to pick these up?

Pretty neat idea.
          Seems a bit too gimmicky to me. Id rather they just focus on the games. I still wanna see Mario Party, Smash Bros and Luigis Mansion announced for the switch. I am definitely looking forward to Mario Tennis again tho as well as the upcoming Yoshi and Kirby games. Labos might be good for kids tho.

Either way still loving the Switch.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Wow apparently all new xbox exclusives from now on will be included in the xbox game pass from day 1 when they release. Thats crazy. Already over 100 games in the pass and then u get all AAA and indy exclusives for free when they come out from now on. Its $11.99 per month or $9.99 in the USA for the pass so after a year u would basically have paid for less than 2 games. Thats a great fuckin deal. Also a great way to just try new games. $12 for a month trial basically to see if u like it.

There is talk of them merging this with xbox live gold so u would pay 1 yearly fee to have gold and game pass included like the amazon prime of gaming. Possibly throw in a movie per month or something. Loving the direction xbox is taking and sounds like they are investing big into future first party studios and games. Ill definitely be getting game pass before sea of thieves comes out.

Comment

• Nintendo Labo seems way to weird for me. I feel like it would be a waste of money.

Mario Tennis looks like it will be a lot of fun. Was thinking of getting WWE 2K18 during Xmas but then saw the reviews. 2K got NBA right.. but they really failed WWE fans.

Comment

• I played the Sea of Thieves beta last night and man this game is a breath of fresh air. Cant say enough about it. Super fun game! If anyone gets a chance you should check out some twitch streams or youtube clips while the beta is running from now until the end of the weekend.

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
                  I played the Sea of Thieves beta last night and man this game is a breath of fresh air. Cant say enough about it. Super fun game! If anyone gets a chance you should check out some twitch streams or youtube clips while the beta is running from now until the end of the weekend.

Really looking forward to that one! Is it exclusive for Windows 10 though when it comes to PC?
                  Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

I played the Sea of Thieves beta last night and man this game is a breath of fresh air. Cant say enough about it. Super fun game! If anyone gets a chance you should check out some twitch streams or youtube clips while the beta is running from now until the end of the weekend.

Awesome news. Really looking forward to this one.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Comment

• So I got Middle Earth: Shadow of war as a gift. I have to say it's the most fun I've had with a game since Dying Light, extremely addictive, the nemesis system got a huge upgrade. The grinding is easily the best part of the game, they added some hilarious new types or Uruks lol

The Micro-transactions aren't a big deal but I do think they shouldn't have added them. If they wanted to add loot crates they should have made it so you purchase them with currency you earn in game.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                        Really looking forward to that one! Is it exclusive for Windows 10 though when it comes to PC?
                        I believe so. It is already cross-platform in the beta. I have been playing with PC players. Works flawlessly.

Comment

• So apparently there is a rumor that Microsoft is looking to acquire EA? I cant see this ever happening but apparently its from a source that has leaked Microsoft stuff in the past. They also mentioned Microsoft possibly acquiring Valve or PUBG Corp. Valve definitely wont happen but could see the latter happening.

EA has made alot of missteps lately so maybe there is a small chance but really dont see it. Would be a huge acquisition tho.

Comment

• Pre ordered sea of thieves because Xbox store said it lets me into the closed beta, but I can't get in the game. Just told to relax and wait until launch.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              Pre ordered sea of thieves because Xbox store said it lets me into the closed beta, but I can't get in the game. Just told to relax and wait until launch.

Hmm the beta only lasts until tomorrow. It was only supposed to go until yesterday but they extended it for 2 days. There were issues with people who preordered previously getting into the beta. I believe there are fixes online if u google it.

Comment

Hmm the beta only lasts until tomorrow. It was only supposed to go until yesterday but they extended it for 2 days. There were issues with people who preordered previously getting into the beta. I believe there are fixes online if u google it.

Thanks,

Comment

Working...
                                X