• Show
Clear All

• Curious to know if you were able to resolve the issues and try the game

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
      Curious to know if you were able to resolve the issues and try the game

No, I didn't even bother. It was my fault for not doing research on how long the beta lasted before buying.

The game still looks super fun though.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        No, I didn't even bother. It was my fault for not doing research on how long the beta lasted before buying.

The game still looks super fun though.

Go to seaofthieves.com and sign up for the insider program and u may still get to play before it comes out

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          Was thinking of getting WWE 2K18 during Xmas but then saw the reviews. 2K got NBA right.. but they really failed WWE fans.
          I picked up a copy of WWE 2k17 right after xmas and I enjoy it thoroughly. I haven't watched any wrestling since high school (Monday Night wars) so I love that the roster is full of guys like DDP, Sting, Scott Hall, Rick Flair, Bret Hart, D-X, etc; plus you can download guys (and arenas/shows) that other people have made, so people with way more free time than me can work hard to make a fantastic copy of guys who didn't make the game that I want (Raven, Perry Saturn, Sabu - a lot of the WCW and ECW guys) and realistic PPV shows/arenas like Starcade and WCW/nWo SouledOut. I love that I can play Universe mode and essentially have Nitro and ECW in the schedule, with their own titles and PPVs and can disable most of the current characters. Overall, a very solid game for $25 (I got it from BestBuy online).
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I got Forza Horizon 3 on sale this week and it is easily the best racing game I've played. Its also probably the best looking game I own. The actual racing is great and feels super realistic while blurring the lines of realism and arcade style like the horizon series is known to do. The customization is on another level. A bit overwhelming to even get into at first to be honest. Some pretty cool features and modes with lots of variety of options. Ridiculous amount of cars and different kinds of terrain. The map is incredible and visuals are super impressive. The campaign seems like it could be awesome and can be played in 4 player coop. Its kinda cool that if any of my friends have played the game, I can see their cars driving around the open world and they can enter any of my races. I can even hire them to be on my team even if they dont play the game anymore. Their AI apparently races at their skill level when they actually played. Good progression system. Skill trees. Lots of depth and good social features. The courses are awesome and u can customize your own. Graphics are as good as it gets and its highly addictive so far. Overall fantasic game and I can see why many reviews say its the best racing game ever. Would def recommend it while its on sale.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              I picked up a copy of WWE 2k17 right after xmas and I enjoy it thoroughly. I haven't watched any wrestling since high school (Monday Night wars) so I love that the roster is full of guys like DDP, Sting, Scott Hall, Rick Flair, Bret Hart, D-X, etc; plus you can download guys (and arenas/shows) that other people have made, so people with way more free time than me can work hard to make a fantastic copy of guys who didn't make the game that I want (Raven, Perry Saturn, Sabu - a lot of the WCW and ECW guys) and realistic PPV shows/arenas like Starcade and WCW/nWo SouledOut. I love that I can play Universe mode and essentially have Nitro and ECW in the schedule, with their own titles and PPVs and can disable most of the current characters. Overall, a very solid game for $25 (I got it from BestBuy online).
              I own a switch and they originally screwed up WWE on it.. watched some videos/reviews, and 2K really botched that release. I ended up getting it for $50 though.. they had a new patch that seemed to fix a lot of the original problems. You get $30K in VC, and each star is like $3K or something. Need to think about which 10 stars I want to buy. Ricky the Dragon will definitely be one of those purchases though. Loved him back in the day.

Only played it for 5-10 minutes though. Had a 1-1 match and didn't know how to break out of a pin so I lost. Been playing Zelda again. Forgot that the new DLC came out and got addicted again.

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
                Go to seaofthieves.com and sign up for the insider program and u may still get to play before it comes out

This didn't work either. Thanks for the advice though.

I always get the same message "we know you're excited to play but it seems you're a bit early" I've tried loading the game so many times I am wondering if the Xbox internet is going to start advertising memory loss treatments.

Comment

I own a switch and they originally screwed up WWE on it.. watched some videos/reviews, and 2K really botched that release. I ended up getting it for $50 though.. they had a new patch that seemed to fix a lot of the original problems. You get $30K in VC, and each star is like $3K or something. Need to think about which 10 stars I want to buy. Ricky the Dragon will definitely be one of those purchases though. Loved him back in the day.

Only played it for 5-10 minutes though. Had a 1-1 match and didn't know how to break out of a pin so I lost. Been playing Zelda again. Forgot that the new DLC came out and got addicted again.
                  I have it on PS4 and there is no one as cheap to unlock as 3k. I think 5k is the minimum for guys like the Bushwackers, Big Boss Man and Stunning Steve Austin. Heck, Jim Neidhart is 15k, with most of the good characters being between 30k (Scott Hall, Lex Luger) and 60k (HBK, Rock). Stone Cold is the most expensive at 87k. Ricky the Dragon is 35k. Although I'm pretty sure I started with 100k, so I was able to immediately get Savage, Flair, Sting.

The download feature is fantastic to cut down on having to make extra guys too. Saves from buying DLC.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    This didn't work either. Thanks for the advice though.

I always get the same message "we know you're excited to play but it seems you're a bit early" I've tried loading the game so many times I am wondering if the Xbox internet is going to start advertising memory loss treatments.

No I said to go there because if u get approved for the insider program they will invite u play the game outside of the beta times. I have had access to the game for quite some time but so much more has been added recently.

Comment

This is why I didnt keep playing WWE 2017. I felt the game does a horrible job of teaching you how to play and I couldnt figure out basic moves or controls. It seems it has become far too much of an intricate simulation and less of the fun arcade wrestling I enjoyed on sega genesis when I was a kid.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        I have it on PS4 and there is no one as cheap to unlock as 3k. I think 5k is the minimum for guys like the Bushwackers, Big Boss Man and Stunning Steve Austin. Heck, Jim Neidhart is 15k, with most of the good characters being between 30k (Scott Hall, Lex Luger) and 60k (HBK, Rock). Stone Cold is the most expensive at 87k. Ricky the Dragon is 35k. Although I'm pretty sure I started with 100k, so I was able to immediately get Savage, Flair, Sting.

The download feature is fantastic to cut down on having to make extra guys too. Saves from buying DLC.
                        Wait a second ... you can't just jump into a match and wrestle The Rock vs Stone Cold? You gotta grind that in order to unlock guys? That's a huge load of BS. I hate all these microtransactions seeping into every little nook and cranny of games these days.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          Wait a second ... you can't just jump into a match and wrestle The Rock vs Stone Cold? You gotta grind that in order to unlock guys? That's a huge load of BS. I hate all these microtransactions seeping into every little nook and cranny of games these days.
                          Yes and no. There are a ton of guys that are ready to go from taking the plastic off; including the current Rock, Jericho, Triple H, Brock Lesnar, John Cena, Undertaker and such; but then there are guys and versions of guys that you have to unlock. (it was the largest roster ever at time of release with over 100+ characters in it). Grind it out might be a bit of an overstatement in this regard. Any game mode match with earn you VC, a really good match can get you 9k, but I'd say average match I have gets around 3k-5k. You start with like 100k, so you can immediately get some guys, but yeah, eventually you have to play the game (any mode) to get everyone. If you want the Rock circa 2001, it's 58k (one of the most expensive along with HBK, Triple H '01, Ultimate Warrior). There are some cool guys at the lower cost too, Ravishing Rick Rude (complete with entrance where he tells all the 'fat disgusting slobs to shut up while I disrobe and show the ladies what a real man looks like') is only 5k. Most are either 30k or 40k, which sounds like a lot, but if you do a single show in Universe mode (you can set shows to have 3, 5 or 7 matches) then you are likely to get that fairly easily.

PLUS you have all of the free to download content. I haven't yet seen a max number of things you can download, but it does limit you to 20 items per 24 hours.

Considering the old modes (WWE 2k13) had to win matches in specific ways to unlock things like must win by submission within 4 mins to unlock so and so, this is WAY better, as you can play any way you want and work towards it. Plus this is better than having a ton of DLC stuff you have to pay for. Goldberg is really the main DLC guy, but you can just download a custom created guy fairly easily (plus Goldberg sucked). Trust me, if you're a fan of the Monday Night Wars or earlier, this is a great game to get in the itch. Plus the downloaded stuff goes well beyond wrestlers. If you were so inclined, it wouldn't take long to have a Trump vs Hillary vs Obama in Hell in a Cell or a Ladder Match between Charmander, Kobe Bryant, Joker and Predator.

Comment

• Hmm Interesting ... the last Wrestling game I really played was WCW Revenge for N64, and I played the shit out of that game. I think I also got WWF No Mercy for N64 which was basically Revenge for WWF. Great games. New ones at least on par with those?

And "Goldberg Sucked" ..?! You better watch it man. Haha

Axel wrote:
                            or a Ladder Match between Charmander, Kobe Bryant, Joker and Predator.
                            Never knew I needed this so badly until now. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Hmm Interesting ... the last Wrestling game I really played was WCW Revenge for N64, and I played the shit out of that game. I think I also got WWF No Mercy for N64 which was basically Revenge for WWF. Great games. New ones at least on par with those?
                              I loved Revenge. Absolutely fantastic game. Simple controls, expansion roster, and allowed customization of guys.

Every few years I pick up a new wrestling game (very few things are more enjoyable after a long day/week at work than coming home and doing moonsaults off the top of stage onto a guy or just beating someone repeatedly with a steel chair) cause they are just simple fun, but I have always struggled with the fact that most of the guys I just had zero interest in. This gives you the ability to play 80', 90's and 2000's. If that is your thing, like me, then the game is well worth the pick up.

Controls have a learning curve, although the game will explain things to you the first time you encounter it (first pin, first submission, etc) so it's not bad as long as you pay attention the first time. I generally don't care if I win or lose, as long as it's the guys I want to see and it's a heck of a match. I tend to go all high risk just for the spectacle of it.

We could finally settle some of the debates in the politics forum with a Wrestlemania Ladder Match for the US Presidency.

Comment

• My last wrestling game was Smackdown for PS1. That was a pretty good game back in the day.

Comment

Working...
                                X