Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    I just restarted Fallout4 (on PS4).
    That will happen. I have a no mods save just before leaving the shelter for restarts.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      That will happen. I have a no mods save just before leaving the shelter for restarts.
      I’m full on from scratch. No mods or DLC, pure beginning again.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I'm never going back. It eats too much time.

Comment

• happy red dead day. super stoked.

Comment

happy red dead day. super stoked.
            Contemplating buying a PS4 just for Red Dead.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              If it is just for red dead then you should get the xbox one x if you have a 4k tv. Game is native 4k on the x

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Comment

happy red dead day. super stoked.
                My pre-order should be waiting for me when I get home.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Good prices on regular PS4's. Also consider refurbished.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    My pre-order should be waiting for me when I get home.
                    87 gb. and my download is only at 25. i am jacks bitter disappointment. gave my wife one job today. every time you see the controller has gone to sleep, wake it up and touch the thumb stick.

Comment

• Started playing Resident Evil 7 ... holy fuck guys ... I can barely get through the first segment. And not because it's hard, it's just too damn scary. Lol

Comment

Started playing Resident Evil 7 ... holy fuck guys ... I can barely get through the first segment. And not because it's hard, it's just too damn scary. Lol
                        I quit the newest one. Bought it because I remembered raccoon city and the police station, stuck in the game up until the chainsaw first boss, then couldn't handle it. I was scared, and stressed, and too much of a man to lower the difficulty and make the game easy. So I ran away.

Comment

I quit the newest one. Bought it because I remembered raccoon city and the police station, stuck in the game up until the chainsaw first boss, then couldn't handle it. I was scared, and stressed, and too much of a man to lower the difficulty and make the game easy. So I ran away.
                          Hahah Man, OG Resident Evil has got nothing on this so far in terms of "Horror". God damn. The Audio is what does it too ... so many times I jumped and had to pause the game when I heard a creak, or a laugh, or a thump or something ... never had that before in a game. Can't imagine playing this on VR .. I might actually poop myself. Lol

Comment

Hahah Man, OG Resident Evil has got nothing on this so far in terms of "Horror". God damn. The Audio is what does it too ... so many times I jumped and had to pause the game when I heard a creak, or a laugh, or a thump or something ... never had that before in a game. Can't imagine playing this on VR .. I might actually poop myself. Lol
                            In the dark, with headphones on is fucking terrifying. Nothing even really happens until the girl stabs you, and then you have the boss fight. But you just walk around scared. Couldn't handle it. Too much stress for me to enjoy playing the game.

Comment

• got the literal railroading done in red dead. enjoyed it. have the next three days free so, should be able to put in a good 18 hours while the boy is at school.

Comment

Turns out they are remaking RE2, using the over-the-shoulder camera used in RE4, rather than the fixed camera like the original RE2.

I will be all over this come January.

Comment

Working...
                                X