No announcement yet.

The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another round of Elder Scrolls Online Beta coming up this weekend! Woohoo!!

Comment

• The things i would do for a elder scrolls beta
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I feel like a pretty lucky guy, not going to lie. Wish I could share some screenshots for you guys ... they track that shit though. My user name is plastered all over the screen the whole time I'm playing it. Haha

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          I feel like a pretty lucky guy, not going to lie. Wish I could share some screenshots for you guys ... they track that shit though. My user name is plastered all over the screen the whole time I'm playing it. Haha
          Hey, I've got it too! haha
          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

I feel like a pretty lucky guy, not going to lie. Wish I could share some screenshots for you guys ... they track that shit though. My user name is plastered all over the screen the whole time I'm playing it. Haha
            i wasn't going to have anything to do with this game and its ridiculous $15 monthly fee but i've slowly talked myself into it and am all in now. just need to decide on whether to get it for PC or ps4. leaning towards ps4 since i'm assuming there won't be any modding, being an mmo.

i want deets, joey. sweet sweet deets.
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• you're killing me here, Joey
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Hahah I signed a non-disclosure agreement! I legally can't actualy say anything!
                Says so right in my email notification:
                "You are not permitted to share anything from the test, including Screenshots, details or Videos."

Its awesome. I can and will say that.
                Beta starts tonight. See you guys on Monday. LOL

Comment

• @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Left a bit early to get my ESO on... good thing I did, SOO much downloading!! Its a good thing I didn't delete it from before, otherwise I would have well over 50gigs worth of downloading. Only about 20 this time. Lol

Shoot ... was I allowed to share that?... uh oh...

Comment

Left a bit early to get my ESO on... good thing I did, SOO much downloading!! Its a good thing I didn't delete it from before, otherwise I would have well over 50gigs worth of downloading. Only about 20 this time. Lol

Shoot ... was I allowed to share that?... uh oh...
                      So what are you thoughts after the beta is over? To be honest I'm not hooked, I enjoyed pretty much everything about the game except quite traditional questing (kill that many units and go there and there) and the fact that I could not see full map :/, really wanted to see size of whole Tamriel. Although as I mentioned for some reason I'm not astonished and offering my money while standing in line, like Bieber fan. I would definetly play it from time to time, like 8 hours per week, if it would be free or at least without subscription, but now, nah, just too much for a guy who's planning to invest that much money and just 32 hours per month.
                      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Ya I'm not convinced those are the real quests, and I guess the map was withheld for spoiler reasons. But you could start a game with 8 different characters as different races, and see a very large portion of it that way.

I doubt I'll pay if they maintain the monthly subscription model though.
                        Not to mention, I didn't get much feel for the PvP aspect of the game, which should be a massive part of the game.

Comment

• Has anyone noticed that on NBA2k14 the player listed as Dwight Buycks is not actually Dwight Buycks? The picture provided next to his name is some guy who is not Dwight and when you play as him he looks like the dude in the picture lol
                          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• I finally found the ps4 bundle i wanted on the source and ordered it this past tuesday. Can't wait till it arrives!

Comment

• infamous second son is out at the end of next month, can't wait. everything i've seen of it looks amazing.
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                                infamous second son is out at the end of next month, can't wait. everything i've seen of it looks amazing.
                                As well as MGS Ground Zeros :P

Comment

Working...
                                X