• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    When the Fuck! Is PSN gonna be back?

It's been 3 days!!!
    Ouch.

Comment

• So I played through the first 45 minutes of "The Evil Within" ... F*ck me, its scary.

I don't know if any of you guys played Resident Evil 4 (possibly greatest video game ever created), but this is the follow up for that games Director and Mastermind Shinji Mikami. He actually created the entire Resident Evil series, but stopped after 4. This is his next "Survival Horror" and my god is it freaky.

Also played through the first hour or so of Shadows of Mordor ... I have a feeling that game is super complicated ... but seems super fucking cool.

Comment

• Psn is finally back.

These people at Psn need to stop getting hacked smh!
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          So I played through the first 45 minutes of "The Evil Within" ... F*ck me, its scary.

I don't know if any of you guys played Resident Evil 4 (possibly greatest video game ever created), but this is the follow up for that games Director and Mastermind Shinji Mikami. He actually created the entire Resident Evil series, but stopped after 4. This is his next "Survival Horror" and my god is it freaky.

Also played through the first hour or so of Shadows of Mordor ... I have a feeling that game is super complicated ... but seems super fucking cool.
          Shadow of mordor is actually really easy but i guess it depends on your skill level with those kinds of games. I played a lot of batman and assassins creed so i'm pretty damn good at shadow of mordor. The combat is awesome isn't it? haha

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            Shadow of mordor is actually really easy but i guess it depends on your skill level with those kinds of games. I played a lot of batman and assassins creed so i'm pretty damn good at shadow of mordor. The combat is awesome isn't it? haha
            Ya I haven't played either of those games. Lol the combat is honestly like nothing I have ever seen. It's amazing; and I have a feeling I haven't even seen anything yet.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              cassandra, me, dorian and cole. fought that dragon at 12. cassandra built like a tank can stand against that thing. feeding her and me (built as an off tank) the heal over time poitions, controlling dorian so he doesn't eat up potions and monitoring coles' life for a quick "cole heal" and the dragon is eazy breezy lemon squeezy.

reading tonious's post i realized i did fight the dragon with a fire wand and switching wands is genius.

i can't beat the lightning dragon right now at 15. same party, her balls of electricity that stay on the ground are killers
              I used Me (dual wielded rouge), Solas, Iron bull, and Varric. Just gave everyone fire resistant armor, belts, and tons of fire resistant tonics. Wrecked the dragon with a potion to spare, gotta rethink my strategy next time though. Rogue's actually do a lot of damage up close, but you have to have atleast 2 long range party members to give you cover fire. Me and Iron bull were doing massive damage, and certain grenades like the "jar of bees" are very effective.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                Ya I haven't played either of those games. Lol the combat is honestly like nothing I have ever seen. It's amazing; and I have a feeling I haven't even seen anything yet.
                You'll get the hang of it. I remember taking on like 30 uruks at once, man it was fun haha

Comment

• Bought Rome Total War the other day during a Steam sale. I have no clue what I'm doing yet but the game seems pretty cool for something that came out eight years ago; the graphics on max setting look like Wii quality and the game runs like a charm on my low end laptop.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    Bought Rome Total War the other day during a Steam sale. I have no clue what I'm doing yet but the game seems pretty cool for something that came out eight years ago; the graphics on max setting look like Wii quality and the game runs like a charm on my low end laptop.
                    Geez, everybody has time on their hands. Total War Games are time sucks. Fun, but really I could have become fluent in German with all the time wasted

auf wiedersehen

Comment

• So there is a way to duplicate certain items in the game which you can then sell for profit. I stumbled on to this when selling inventory and then googled it and it's verified. If you try to sell things like bear claws used for crafting masterful weapons, if you select the item and then hit sell all followed instantly by hitting the sell item(were talking just slightly slower than at the same time) it will clear out of inventory, award you the gold and pop up a window asking you how many you'd like to sell. You then increase the scale to include all and there you go, double payment for your goods. If you buy them back you'll note that the merchant has double the quality you had in your inventory when you sold them to him. Buy them back and double up on those. I doubled up on bear claws until the vendor was holding 1,000 and I cleared around $40k all in a matter of a couple minutes.

Not game breaker but certainly time saver. Well this sick day showed something productive.

By the way it only seems to work on crafting materials that are stackable. I'm thinking late in the game some of these items are probably pretty expensive which makes this trick even more effective.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

So there is a way to duplicate certain items in the game which you can then sell for profit. I stumbled on to this when selling inventory and then googled it and it's verified. If you try to sell things like bear claws used for crafting masterful weapons, if you select the item and then hit sell all followed instantly by hitting the sell item(were talking just slightly slower than at the same time) it will clear out of inventory, award you the gold and pop up a window asking you how many you'd like to sell. You then increase the scale to include all and there you go, double payment for your goods. If you buy them back you'll note that the merchant has double the quality you had in your inventory when you sold them to him. Buy them back and double up on those. I doubled up on bear claws until the vendor was holding 1,000 and I cleared around $40k all in a matter of a couple minutes.

Not game breaker but certainly time saver. Well this sick day showed something productive.

By the way it only seems to work on crafting materials that are stackable. I'm thinking late in the game some of these items are probably pretty expensive which makes this trick even more effective.

Which game? Total War? Just realized how many games have bear claws and crafting

Comment

• Oops my mistake on the vagueness of the post. Dragon Age Inquisition.

Comment

Oops my mistake on the vagueness of the post. Dragon Age Inquisition.

Why? Dragon Age seems to be less gold restricted than Skyrim. Haven't really needed gold for anything thus far. Seems like I'm just hiking places all the time. Feels a lot like GTA and wish I could carjack just to cut down the endless walking. Fast travel isn't that great.

Comment

• There are lots of things to spend money on. Skematics, herbs, crafting materials, etc. My question would be why wouldn't you want to have lots of coin and be able to play around with different armour crafting. With such a small inventory and no storage it's not like you can afford to hold on to different armour types for different dragons and other enemies. I'm telling you, it made things more streamlined today. I was all about questing and not about stopping every five second to take a chip out of a rock or pick a flower.

Comment

There are lots of things to spend money on. Skematics, herbs, crafting materials, etc. My question would be why wouldn't you want to have lots of coin and be able to play around with different armour crafting. With such a small inventory and no storage it's not like you can afford to hold on to different armour types for different dragons and other enemies. I'm telling you, it made things more streamlined today. I was all about questing and not about stopping every five second to take a chip out of a rock or pick a flower.

In Skyrim I ended up with so much money I would just stash it places, so many ebony daggers. In Dragon Age I've never gone to the merchant short of gold tbh. I'm a mage so cant really use alot of armor and crap and Cassandra seems OK with crap I pickup or craft. Stupid accent bugs me though so I ignore her.

Comment

Working...
                                X