Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ceez wrote: View Post
    ps4
    Oh weird ... I didn't think console games were buggy .. (kidding..Lol) That is really weird though .. no way you're the only one thats happening too....

Just found this- http://answers.ea.com/t5/Dragon-Age-...76258#U4176258

That should solve your problem.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
      Computer is too dry, spritz with water for 10 minutes and it should fix everything.
      LOL I enjoyed that.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Oh weird ... I didn't think console games were buggy .. (kidding..Lol) That is really weird though .. no way you're the only one thats happening too....

Just found this- http://answers.ea.com/t5/Dragon-Age-...76258#U4176258

That should solve your problem.
        That's mega lame. Thanks though.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

That's mega lame. Thanks though.
          Ya I was pretty blown away when I read that ... games are getting less and less reliable. Its a shame. Everyone just wants to get the game out as quickly as possible.

Which is one of the reasons I was so impressed by Shadow of Mordor. For me, its been close to the least buggy game I've played in a LONG time.

Comment

• DAI used to crash for me like a month ago but they released a patch and fixed it. Now it works fine, it did before too the crashes only happened once every few days

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              DAI used to crash for me like a month ago but they released a patch and fixed it. Now it works fine, it did before too the crashes only happened once every few days
              Never crashed on me but then I don't really like the game and hardly play. Might be related to the server issues at Sony

Comment

• If you dupe, you're really only duping yourself

Joey wrote: View Post
                Ah, no lag at all. Like it wasn't even there.
                Nice and are you connecting to a TV or monitor? Have you seen any flickering at all?

ceez wrote: View Post
                ps4
                Did you try uninstalling the game and then reinstalling? My guess is something didn't go right with the install. Mine works great. Ever since I discovered duping though it's kind of taken a little fun out of the game... It's sooo darn hard to resist duping. I have all dragon armor, head, to toe on everybody and their mother... I annihilate everything. Maybe I crank the difficulty up to max now... Is there a PS4 trophy for playing on hardest difficulty?

If you dupe to make cash there is a guy by the stables in Skyhold who sells books that increase your "power" which allows you to open up new areas on the map for example. If you buy all his books in one visit (you're looking at hundreds of thousands in gold) it increase your power but like 250. Its ridiculous. It also grants you like 13 perk points.

I'm a total tank. If fear was programmed into the game everything would run from the sight of me but like I said the challenge is now gone so I may have ruined the experience.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Nice and are you connecting to a TV or monitor? Have you seen any flickering at all?
                  Connecting to my Receiver, which pumps into a 43" Samsung, and puts out perfect 5.1 Dolby. Works like a charm. Literally haven't even noticed it was there, minus the convenience .. I sound like an infomercial ... Ugh ... LOL

Comment

• Ok, but that's not all!

What are you throwing in? A vegetable chopper? A beard groomer? You almost have be sold here, don't let me down now ha, ha.

Comment

• What's the deal with the multiplayer? Any good?
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Civ 5 Complete Edition is on Steam right now for $14. Is this a no brainer? I have Civ 4 and still to this day occasionally play it. Been playing Civ since Civ 1

They also have BF3 on for $5. Is it worth getting, do people still play online? Wanted to get a cheap shooter to get use to keyboard and mouse config; haven't played a shooter on PC since Unreal Tournament.

Comment

• what the heck are these power point things i keep getting

also how do i get out of the hinterlands this place is a slog
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

what the heck are these power point things i keep getting

also how do i get out of the hinterlands this place is a slog
                            Missions. Some are just general location not GTA type locations. It means you get there then need to search to get rid of it. Overrated game IMHO.

Comment

• HAH Ok .. so after a lot of messing around and screwing my game up, I managed to install a mod for my Fallout New Vegas, that lets me travel to Fallout 3 and play the entire Fallout3 as my New Vegas Character, with New Vegas Graphics. Which as you can see, I've upped quite a bit.

.. do those pics work for people? I'm sourcing them from my Dropbox.
                              Last edited by Joey; Fri Jan 16, 2015, 12:50 AM.

Comment

• Damn, now you got me excited about playing Fallout again. I'll wait for them to go on sale.

Since I ordered my new PC I purchased GTA3, GTA4, LA Noire, and Civ5 at all 75% off or better. Plus I get Rome: TW2 and Far Cry 4 free with my PC. I'm hooked up with some really good gaming for quite sometime.

Question: DS4 or Xbone controller?

Comment

Working...
                                X