The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
    Yeah I liked her in the story, I got a buddy who is crazy good with her. I'm looking forward to Jason Voorhees and Predator
    i want jason. have you been able to break one of the seals when trying to attack a tower defense? i am so close everytime but my fingers are tired just before the ten seconds is up

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      i want jason. have you been able to break one of the seals when trying to attack a tower defense? i am so close everytime but my fingers are tired just before the ten seconds is up
      If you are talking about test your might then yeah I did it. I use my knuckles and just rub them back and forth over the A and B buttons (Xbox One) until the circle turns green then hit LT

Comment

If you are talking about test your might then yeah I did it. I use my knuckles and just rub them back and forth over the A and B buttons (Xbox One) until the circle turns green then hit LT
        ha. didnt know i need to hit the trigger button. thanks

Comment

• What does everyone think about the witcher 3? Not sure about it yet. I haven't played the first 2 tho.

Comment

What does everyone think about the witcher 3? Not sure about it yet. I haven't played the first 2 tho.
            Is it out? I have a coupon for it somewhere

Comment

• preordered witcher 3. looks amazing. big fan of the series.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                Is it out? I have a coupon for it somewhere
                No it comes out on the 19th. Was just curious about peoples thoughts on what we've seen so far. I'm leaning towards getting it. If I hadn't played a million open world games in the past year it would be a sure thing but I'm just kinda getting tired of them. I'm hoping this one brings something more unique to the genre which it looks like it might.

Comment

No it comes out on the 19th. Was just curious about peoples thoughts on what we've seen so far. I'm leaning towards getting it. If I hadn't played a million open world games in the past year it would be a sure thing but I'm just kinda getting tired of them. I'm hoping this one brings something more unique to the genre which it looks like it might.
                  Witcher games aren't open world like Skyrim, at least 1&2 arent. Good action and story unlike Skyrim. Loved Skyrim have no clue what's going on while I'm busy making daggers and stealing cups

Comment

• Haven't played skyrim but Witcher 3 is definitely open world. Haven't played 1 and 2

Comment

Witcher games aren't open world like Skyrim, at least 1&2 arent. Good action and story unlike Skyrim. Loved Skyrim have no clue what's going on while I'm busy making daggers and stealing cups
                      3 is completely open world
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

It's more open world than skyrim actually cause it doesn't have loading screens for every buidling or section of the map

Comment

It's more open world than skyrim actually cause it doesn't have loading screens for every buidling or section of the map
                          Yup, Skyrim where every door fill you with dread because of the load screens.

Comment

Yup, Skyrim where every door fill you with dread because of the load screens.
                            Entering caves would often times crash to desktop .. I had to stop playing. Because I wasn't going to take all my mods off .. Haha

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Entering caves would often times crash to desktop .. I had to stop playing. Because I wasn't going to take all my mods off .. Haha
                              Dragons were child play compared to glitches. Made sure to save before picking up keys and shit because either they get stuck or hard crash the game. Never hated a game more that I played hundreds of hours on

Comment

Dragons were child play compared to glitches. Made sure to save before picking up keys and shit because either they get stuck or hard crash the game. Never hated a game more that I played hundreds of hours on
                                The saying "we love the ones we hate" never rang more true than with Skyrim.

Comment

Working...
                                X