No announcement yet.

The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People are making way too much out of the Graphics considering its the first little tiny peak of the game. I'm sure it'll look just fine upon release.

Heck, even if it looks as good as my modded Fallout New Vegas (which looks pretty awesome) I'll be perfectly happy, if they still deliver a similar/better experience.

Comment

• Usually these early trailers have the graphics beefed up and then the final version is not as nice looking. It doesn't usually go the other way.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Usually these early trailers have the graphics beefed up and then the final version is not as nice looking. It doesn't usually go the other way.
        I believe that's because those trailers don't use the in-game engine to make them generally .. the fact that Fallout did, presumably very early in its development, isn't something we should give them shit for when we haven't even seen the final game.

And, I mean....

Once again, this is in-game graphics, and looks just fine to me ...
        Last edited by Joey; Fri Jun 5, 2015, 09:09 AM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          I believe that's because those trailers don't use the in-game engine to make them generally .. the fact that Fallout did, presumably very early in its development, isn't something we should give them shit for when we haven't even seen the final game.

And, I mean....

Once again, this is in-game graphics, and looks just fine to me ...
          Beautiful. Maybe it'll be like Witcher easy to take down a monster griffin hard as fuck to walk through doors or navigate around trees

Comment

• i'm glad they added some colour to the new fallout game
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Couple more screenshots from the Trailer:

I don't know what people are complaining about ... Thing looks DAMN nice to me.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                Beautiful. Maybe it'll be like Witcher easy to take down a monster griffin hard as fuck to walk through doors or navigate around trees
                I hope they just make sure we don't get glitched out, getting stuck in walls and floors.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  I hope they just make sure we don't get glitched out, getting stuck in walls and floors.
                  Won't get it for PS4. Glitches killed Skyrim on console, can't put in 100 hours just to get annoyed because a item gets stuck or a corrupt save. Stick to PC for all open world games

Comment

• I tend to have up to 10-15 separate save files going that I rotation for all games. I got into the habit during PS1 days where memory card save files tended to more easily corrupt when they got older.

Comment

• So Fallout 4 is going to be even more amazing than we thought:

Comment

• FF7, probably my favourite game all time, is being remade (not remastered) for the PS4. It's something I've been waiting for a long time. I don't expect it for a few years but still, great news.

They're bringing together the original team leaders to work on the project so it should stay true to the original. Google 'FF7 Remake' for the quick trailer. Doesn't show much besides Midgar and then Barret and Cloud walking through a crowded street... I am hoping they don't mess with the battle system or materia system.

Comment

• Now this is what I'm talking about, finally a really good Ghost Recon game. It looks fuckin amazing

And it also looks like NBA Live is gettin its shit together

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            Now this is what I'm talking about, finally a really good Ghost Recon game. It looks fuckin amazing

And it also looks like NBA Live is gettin its shit together

Why is everyone so buff in Live loool

They made Irving look like a tank
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              Why is everyone so buff in Live loool

They made Irving look like a tank
                              I think they look pretty damn good, you must be used to the stick figures in 2K haha

Comment

• just got elder scrolls online. didn't do research, figured hong kong would have a server. wasted my money. only north american and europe servers right now. can't even play.

have batman on preorder though so another week and "I'm Batman"

Comment

Working...
                                X