The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    just got elder scrolls online. didn't do research, figured hong kong would have a server. wasted my money. only north american and europe servers right now. can't even play.

have batman on preorder though so another week and "I'm Batman"
    VPN or move

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      just got elder scrolls online. didn't do research, figured hong kong would have a server. wasted my money. only north american and europe servers right now. can't even play.

have batman on preorder though so another week and "I'm Batman"
      I'm afraid you'll feel like you wasted your money even when you do get to play ... it really was a huge let down in my opinion. Todd Howard and his team weren't involved at all, and he is the brain and heart of Elder Scrolls.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
        VPN or move
        I have a VPN for the internet but it is just for my computer. Destiny works fine and most games have a Hong Kong or Japanese server I can use. I think elder scrolls will build one Asians love mmos. My issues are lag and getting dropped or fighting and then being surrounded and not knowing it.

Joey wrote: View Post
        I'm afraid you'll feel like you wasted your money even when you do get to play ... it really was a huge let down in my opinion. Todd Howard and his team weren't involved at all, and he is the brain and heart of Elder Scrolls.
        this makes me a sad panda. Back to Diablo then until batman

Comment

• Well E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) has been pretty huge this year .. a ton of big announcements...

Halo 5

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Star Wars: Battlefront

Dishonored 2

Uncharted 4: A Thiefs End

Mass Effect: Andromeda

Horizon: Zero Dawn *The premise of this one seems really cool.

Final Fantasy Remake *Apollo mentioned above

Bonus: Microsoft Hololens

I question whether I'll play any of these, what with Fallout 4 being real, but man, its a good time to be a gamer it seems like.

Comment

• Microsoft killed this e3, I'm gonna be so broke by the holiday season

Comment

• ghost recon looks pretty sweet actually but i'm super wary of anything ubisoft touches
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• NBA 2k15 is on sale on Steam for $15 ... Wynaut.

Comment

• Oh ya, check out GreenManGaming.com and Sign up - Its free.

They haven't added Canadian Dollars yet, so everything is in American, and much cheaper than stock Steam is now that they added Canadian Dollars and scued the Exchange way too high.

Witcher 3 is $35 instead of $60 on Steam. Can preorder Arkham Knight for $35 as well. I don't have either, but they also just had a 25% off all titles as well, even GTA 5. Will likely start using it instead of Steam, except for on Steam-Sales of course.

Comment

• http://isthereanydeal.com

The only site you need for Steam code sales across the net.

Just make sure you redeem your codes through Steam.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Initial NBA 2k15 Impressions ... Damnit, I wasted $18 ... LOL

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        Initial NBA 2k15 Impressions ... Damnit, I wasted $18 ... LOL
                        Play the Mycareer, it's pretty much the only thing I play lol
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Was playing MyGM on 2K (I was GM of the Rockets), and on draft night the Raptors traded their first round pick (17th overall) and a future first round pick for Bargnani.
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                            Was playing MyGM on 2K (I was GM of the Rockets), and on draft night the Raptors traded their first round pick (17th overall) and a future first round pick for Bargnani.
                            Well that made it worth the price of admission. LOL

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Started a Franchise, simmed the whole first season, rejected all trades so as to ensure the rosters were as close to end of season as possible .. did the draft, traded Lowry to move up, got Mudiay, was pretty happy with things ... and then Lebron signed with Detroit in the off-season and ruined the immersion. Lol

Comment

• I'm sorry guys. Last night my hardcore paragon LV 172 barbarian was murdered by the demonic horde. It is just a matter of time before they get you.

On a plus I should be free of my Diablo possession and get back to finishing dying light.

Comment

Working...
                                X