No announcement yet.

Nba Live 13 Set to Release in October!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every year, we don't get the respect from either EA or 2K.

Prove the doubters wrong lol
    “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

The thing that makes 2k12 really good, is that they allow you to do some pretty awesome Mods to the game.

Unfortunately for PS3 and XBox360, 2k12 stops updating the Rosters the day before Draft night.

But because I've got it on PC, I've already got my Rosters reflecting everything that went down on draft night with PERFECT Rookie models.

I've also taken the liberty and gone ahead and signed Nash to a 3-Year/$36M deal and inserted Jonas Valanciunas into the Lineup.

The other cool thing about this Mod, is I've got over 300 teams to Choose from.
      All the Basic 30 teams, plus the 30+ 'Legendary' teams that you can unlock with the game - but also like 150 'Historical' teams; ie 2000-01 Raptors.
      PLUS "All-Time" teams; ie "All-Time Raptors Team, All-Time Sonics Team etc."

The whole thing is like an Extra 1.5GB but it extends the playability of the game tenfold.

So Live better allow for some of this to go on .. or else I may have to skip it, and accept the flaws of the 2K series.
      Last edited by Joey; Sun Jul 1, 2012, 02:53 PM.

Comment

And yes, I know I've been talking lots of VGames :P So what. haha ... My girlfriend has been in Poland/Italy/France for the past three weeks, so I've lots of time to kill. And lots of Games to catch up on!

Comment

Working...
        X