Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jclaw
    replied
    any way we can communicate our "trap game" worries to the team? I think we've reached a consensus. Hopefully they know too.

Leave a comment:

• Rapstor4Life
    replied
    We always run into trouble against Washington but that was before our team had a tougher persona its a trap game no doubt but Raps should come out on top. Washington like any other team in the NBA sees Raps as a we will win its the lowly Raps....

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    JV needs another one of these:

Leave a comment:

• wallz
    replied
    Their defense doesn't really worry me, as it rarely helps them win games anyway (aside from their current 4-1 record over the last 5 games)

I'm more worried about containing Wall and limiting second chance points

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    Matt52 wrote: View Post
    This game is actually worrying me a bit:
    That's ok, it's not like we've been winning with pretty basketball.

Seriously though, our pace has only gone down (obviously at least partly due to lack of depth and integrating guy), so I was much more worried playing a team like Denver last week. FWIW, Washington wasn't a bad defensive team before they started playing better, and they still have an absolutely horrible offense.

Of course, at this time of year, I'm basically stressed going into every game, regardless of opponent. Usually worse for good/hot teams... :P

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    This game is actually worrying me a bit:

Pina: The 15-win Washington Wizards have one of the NBA's best defenses. Ranked seventh overall -- higher than Oklahoma City and Miami -- right now they're holding teams to a feeble 96.7 points per 100 possessions in the fourth quarter, per NBA.com/Stats. Only the Indiana Pacers are better.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/...nba-first-half

Leave a comment:

• tucas
    started a topic GT: Raptors @ Wizards keep the streak alive

GT: Raptors @ Wizards keep the streak alive

Hopefully we don't get screwed over by a trade happening 30 minutes before the game again. Although this is a must win against a lower team, Washington has played good as of late and they likely won't be a pushover. We still play Washington 3 more times after tonight which could really help or kill our playoff chances depending the result.

Raptors are looking to return from the Allstar break and extend their winning streak to 5 and keep their energy high for the next few tough games.
    Discuss.
Working...
X