Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ReubenJRD
    replied
    Coaching is terrible, and quite frankly, as much as Ross seriously pissed me off tonight, and Derozan was shit as well, he didn't look to put them into places where they could be successful..

Defense was non-existent, which is so damn ironic because what kind of coach do we have? A defensive one!

The only positives in this game were Valanciunas, Acy, and Gay. What, is that our core now? Goodness.

Leave a comment:

• Rapstor4Life
    replied
    The bench has been wetting the bed for a long 2 months now thats why we lose games.....

They dont defend except Fields and they cant score.... awful.

Leave a comment:

• qb5PHILA@hotmail.com
    replied
    RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
    No one on Detroit can guard Derozan/Gay, it's just Gay and Derozan choose to guard themselves. TAKE IT TO THE RIM!
    I'm worried that the terrible, contested, off-balance shots are going to become a hard to drop habit for Gay and Derozan if Casey stays on as coach much longer. How often do we see either of them take an open jumper with their feet set, maybe once or twice a game? Did anyone see that possession where Derozan had to take a turnaround fadeaway three from 28 feet after standing still for 18 seconds trying to get Gay the ball? There are too many possessions lost to contested shots for this to be considered an NBA offense. At this point we have to wonder whether it's Casey or the wings at fault for the poor shots.

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    It's fun to go on stats.nba.com and do splits of "last __ games" for JV and watch his steady progress

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    JV is just 20 yrs old. He would be real best in college!
    JV is why it's not compltely painful/hopeless being a Raps fan right now. Going to be a monster. He's averaging something ridiculous recently like 15 pts on 9 FGAs per game. He scores nearly double his attempts. If he could get 13-16 mostly quality attempts every game, he should easily be able to average 20+, especially with his FT shooting.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    JV is just 20 yrs old. He would be real best in college!

Leave a comment:

• wallz
    replied
    This team looks very poorly coached. I may sound like a broken record, but it's true. Even when they are winning, it is because they are making their tough isolation jumpshots and getting calls from the refs. Ball movement is as extinct as velociraptors in every 4th quarter this season

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    both TOs was in 1st quarter, plus one of them was weird offensive foul.
    Yeah, it was a garbage call, I remember. Jerebko ran into his arm, pulled a slight acting job, and the ref blew his whistle because JV had complained earlier on the play (at least i'm 99% sure that's why the ref blew his whistle, not because of the actual contact).

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    rasieraps wrote: View Post
    Did Jose get an ovation or something?
    Yup, introducing starting line ups, and after the tribute video

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Also only 2 turnovers.
    both TOs was in 1st quarter, plus one of them was weird offensive foul.

Leave a comment:

• rasieraps
    replied
    Did Jose get an ovation or something?

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    Well this game slipped away, but I love seeing JV stat line with 5 blocks.
    Also only 2 turnovers.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Well this game slipped away, but I love seeing JV stat line with 5 blocks.

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
    No one on Detroit can guard Derozan/Gay, it's just Gay and Derozan choose to guard themselves. TAKE IT TO THE RIM!
    No one on Detroit can guard anyboyd, it's kind of their problem. Their biggest defensive presence is a raw rookie, but at least he's a C.

Leave a comment:

• Raptorsnz
    replied
    3 straight awful, awful possessions by the Raptors compared to the Pistons getting wide open shots.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X