Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Undrafted free agents signings... Who you like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel
    replied
    Word is Gregory Echenique is going to play for the Raptors Summer League.

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    But the pressure of being a Canadian on a Canadian team might be a whole for an undrafted free agent to ask.

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
    What do the teams know that we don't in regards to Myck?
    Good point. And how could so many of our in house GMs would want to pick him in the teens-twenties of the 1st round? Now word is that the Raps dont even want to consider him as an undrafted signing possibility!! Our GMs should go back to school

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/col...#ixzz2XBlWgx57

Leave a comment:

• japetas
    replied
    Axel wrote: View Post
    Does anyone know if Kabongo even wants to sign in TO? I know he's Canadian, but I there might be better opportunities available to him. I'm sure the Raptors aren't the only ones interested. I hope he does, but haven't heard anything.
    If I were him, I would want to sign in Toronto. Most of the teams had a chance to draft him in the second round but they didn't, so his priorities might be the teams without a picks this year

Leave a comment:

• unknown guest
    replied
    and unselfish as a PG!!

Leave a comment:

• changv10
    replied
    blackjitsu wrote: View Post
    Myk, CJ, Vander Blue.
    Myk is a popular choice - i'd go with Vander Blue. Surprised he didn't get drafted.

Leave a comment:

• omgsomuchpotential
    replied
    What do the teams know that we don't in regards to Myck?

Leave a comment:

• stretch
    replied
    It looks to me that when the season starts Myck will be in the D League.

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    Wolstat saying TO wont sign Kabongo

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    I hope we can sign Kabongo. I went to bad last night really mad after watching Cavs becoming Canadian team..

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    A shot of highlights if anyone wants to see at least some positive parts of his game....also his jumper doesn't look mega-broken or unfixable by any means. Doesn't look as bad as Rondo's or Jose's when they came into the league...I don't think...

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    Axel wrote: View Post
    Does anyone know if Kabongo even wants to sign in TO? I know he's Canadian, but I there might be better opportunities available to him. I'm sure the Raptors aren't the only ones interested. I hope he does, but haven't heard anything.
    Yeah I thought about this. I also wonder if he even would want to play for his hometown. Might want the distance and less pressure of a different situation so he can focus on his game with no distractions. But he'd have oodles of support here....

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    Mediumcore wrote: View Post
    Kabongo. There wasn't much of him to watch this season with the suspension, but he reminds me a bit of John Wall with that speed, but he's so much more unselfish. He is definitely worth picking up just on potential.
    Yeah, that's a much better comparison than Rondo.

Also, Kabongo is solid defensively and a good rebounding PG.

Leave a comment:

• Mediumcore
    replied
    Kabongo. There wasn't much of him to watch this season with the suspension, but he reminds me a bit of John Wall with that speed, but he's so much more unselfish. He is definitely worth picking up just on potential.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X