Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Undrafted free agents signings... Who you like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AngryRapsFan
    replied
    Matt52 wrote: View Post
    CJ Leslie, too
    Woj is reporting that CJ Leslie has reached an agreement with the Knicks. Kabongo remains unsigned however.

Leave a comment:

• Papa Burgundy
    replied
    Kabongo has similar strengths and shortcomings of Rondo or Parker coming into the league.
    Lightning quick, can finish at the rim, hard hard worker, defensive quickness, needs stronger frame and work on his shot.

No brainer to invite him to summer league. We have 2 bigs and a wing (Jonas, Acy, Ross) ... lots of time available for him at PG if he chooses, and maybe a role as 3rd PG - while we hunt for a short term backup.

Leave a comment:

• robert parrish 00
    replied
    kabongo!!!!!!!
    So happy he isn't drafted, we have a chance! MU make it happen!

Leave a comment:

• Mal
    replied
    Besides PG, we need some serious help at making 3s. James Southerland would be my pick.

Leave a comment:

• Usagi_yo_Jimbo
    replied
    Kabongo!!! Anyone have any insider info though? Cuz, it would be really awesome to see what he can do if he runs point for our summer league team.

Leave a comment:

• stretch
    replied
    omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
    As a Lithuanian homer, I hope Kupšas will find a home. 7-1 ft tall with a 7-3 ft wingspan and 9-5 ft standing reach and a decent post game / defense with some muscle to go with it (280 pounder). I'd say it's worth a shot, since the Spurs and a couple of other teams were interested in him after his performance in Adidas camp in Treviso a month ago or so. He started playing basketball being 16 years old, but I think he made some nice improvement.

Can he dunk?

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
    Why is everyone on this board so into Kabongo? Is it just because he's Canadian? Surely there must've been a reason he wasn't even drafted.
    Just 2 years ago he was basically considered the best PG in his class. Even before the off-court issues happened this past season he was still projected as a lottery to mid first rounder. I have no clue what happened to this kid, and am shocked he didn't even go later in the draft.

Leave a comment:

• Raptorsnz
    replied
    Why is everyone on this board so into Kabongo? Is it just because he's Canadian? Surely there must've been a reason he wasn't even drafted.

Leave a comment:

• omgsomuchpotential
    replied
    As a Lithuanian homer, I hope Kupšas will find a home. 7-1 ft tall with a 7-3 ft wingspan and 9-5 ft standing reach and a decent post game / defense with some muscle to go with it (280 pounder). I'd say it's worth a shot, since the Spurs and a couple of other teams were interested in him after his performance in Adidas camp in Treviso a month ago or so. He started playing basketball being 16 years old, but I think he made some nice improvement.

Leave a comment:

• WJF
    replied
    kabongo!!!!!!!
    This!

Leave a comment:

• swingman
    replied
    Pick the Myck

Leave a comment:

• blackjitsu
    replied
    Myk, CJ, Vander Blue.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Seth Curry.

Leave a comment:

• Fanchie
    replied
    BTW, when can MU start discussing contracts with undrafted players ?

Leave a comment:

• Fanchie
    replied
    CJ Leslie, too
    Myck and CJ are two of the most explosive prospects this year. Would be a bargain to sign them both undrafted...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X