Clear All

• Another thing too we got deng, blatche, Monroe all as free agents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
      Another thing too we got deng, blatche, Monroe all as free agents

Blatche? Ewwww.

If you wish to sign Deng and Monroe you might as well forget about Lowry, pp, and GV.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        Blatche? Ewwww.

If you wish to sign Deng and Monroe you might as well forget about Lowry, pp, and GV.
        I don't know if u watched the same playoffs I did but we need to get bigger.

Comment

I think we are quite big except at the 3 spot. and GV is quite a big PG to run the second unit and KLO plays bigger than what his height may suggest

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            talked about Jusuf Nurkic. Compared him to JV, said nowhere close. JV = Noah at best. Nurkic can be a scorer.
            Noah at best is perhaps the best center in the NBA, so I'll take it.

Don't know much about Nurkic, but I don't like the chances of a guy who can't even stay on the court for longer than 15 minutes a game without dying.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
              I think we are quite big except at the 3 spot. and GV is quite a big PG to run the second unit and KLO plays bigger than what his height may suggest
              We were mismatched at the 2 and 4 spot big time. Demar couldn't guard anyone. Amir Patterson got killed, even Lowry got beat up. Paul pierce should never ever be able to guard our 4 in the post.

Comment

We were mismatched at the 2 and 4 spot big time. Demar couldn't guard anyone. Amir Patterson got killed, even Lowry got beat up. Paul pierce should never ever be able to guard our 4 in the post.

Im not sure we can address that by signing Monroe... whatever he will get on the offensive side will be donated on the other side. Can you imagine Monroe guarding a guy like Pierce... good lord. id rather have Amir. sorry.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                  Im not sure we can address that by signing Monroe... whatever he will get on the offensive side will be donated on the other side. Can you imagine Monroe guarding a guy like Pierce... good lord. id rather have Amir. sorry.
                  If Paul is in foul trouble cause he is trying to guard Monroe I will take that it takes him out of the game

Comment

If Paul is in foul trouble cause he is trying to guard Monroe I will take that it takes him out of the game

as far as i know ( which is very little compare to team coaches, experts, analysts, and some posters here)....when teams play small... they dont play man to man... they often implement a team defense in which passsing lanes and positionings have much more emphasis than one on one D. Of course you make a valid point but if we are going to upgrade from Amir, id much rather it be a vertical upgrade upwards than a horizontal move where the flaw switches from O side of the ball to D side, while paying more and removing heart and hustle off our roster.

Comment

Bigger is not better if you've lost Lowry, greasy, and pp and have no other means to replace them. You've just traded one set of problems for another.

I agree with you just marquee free agents is not going to be the method of improvement to solve issue of size in wing and in post.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• People need to stop focussing so much on building our team to beat the Nets.

Comment

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
                            People need to stop focussing so much on building our team to beat the Nets.
                            Thank you.

There are lots of teams in the league, we can't model our team to beat just one.
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                              Thank you.

There are lots of teams in the league, we can't model our team to beat just one.
                              but...FUCK BROOKLYNNN
                              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
                                People need to stop focussing so much on building our team to beat the Nets.
                                Last I checked we have the same issues with all of the real championship teams

Comment

Working...
                                X