The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    Mystery solved.. Houston is giving NOLA $1.5M as well. That will allow the trade to go through even if Morrow keeps his option.

Either Demps is an idiot or Morey is a genious.
    Cash doesn't work that way in trade.

Deal going through on July 10th.

Comment

• Draft day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Comment

• If cavs want Exum, they should trade down to 3rd with PHI and gain Thaddeus Young in the process. This way PHI get Wiggins, Bucks get Parker and Cavs get Exum, errbody happy.
          Myself (March 2014):
          The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• Cavs called teams about what players they'd get for picks #4 and #12, if they traded them for #1, would DD and Ross sell the deal?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
              Cavs called teams about what players they'd get for picks #4 and #12, if they traded them for #1, would DD and Ross sell the deal?

Not even close.

Comment

• Young is young, he's only 18, he's the 3rd youngest in the draft behind Gordon and Vonleh. He screams potential to me.
                Myself (March 2014):
                The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• draftexpress has inglis going at 29 and Ennis at 21 to OKC.

Comment

• OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post

Young is young, he's only 18, he's the 3rd youngest in the draft behind Gordon and Vonleh. He screams potential to me.
                    6'7 with a 6'11 wingspan, in 5 years I see him being a top 5 SG

Comment

• If I was the Cavs GM, here's what I would do:

1) Trade #1 TO Phili for Young, #3 and #10. If they really want Wiggins they'll pay
                      2) Trade #3 to Orlando for #4 and #12... they have their eyes on Exum
                      3) Draft Embiid with the 4th Pick
                      4) Draft one of Aaron Gordon/Stauskas/McDermont with the #10th pick
                      5) Draft Payton/Gary Harris with the #12 pick

If Embiid can get healthy they are set with a lot of good young talent

Embiid/Zeller/Varajao
                      Thompson/Varajao/Possibly Gordon
                      Thad Young/Bennet/Gee
                      Waiters/ Possibly Stauskas or Harris
                      Irving/Jack/Possibly Payton

Solid team! Sprinkle in some good vets to teach these kids and they should be a contender in a few years. IMO

Comment

• My draft day picks for toronto are drumroll plz....

Kyle Anderson : reason we need a point guard if we lose kyle Lowry and we need rim protection and rebounding. Kyle Anderson can do all 3.

Strokes at 37 there has been a lot of talk about him moving up draft boards I think he falls to us in the second round.

And our last pick is bachynski

Notable names mcdaniels strictly for defense derozan cant guard people.

Tyler Ennis we may draft a Canadian just to draft a Canadian . Decent point guard tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Jarnell Stokes has a concussion from a car accident a month ago.

http://espn.go.com/nba/draft2014/sto...tokes-workouts

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                            If I was the Cavs GM, here's what I would do:

1) Trade #1 TO Phili for Young, #3 and #10. If they really want Wiggins they'll pay
                            2) Trade #3 to Orlando for #4 and #12... they have their eyes on Exum
                            3) Draft Embiid with the 4th Pick
                            4) Draft one of Aaron Gordon/Stauskas/McDermont with the #10th pick
                            5) Draft Payton/Gary Harris with the #12 pick

If Embiid can get healthy they are set with a lot of good young talent

Embiid/Zeller/Varajao
                            Thompson/Varajao/Possibly Gordon
                            Thad Young/Bennet/Gee
                            Waiters/ Possibly Stauskas or Harris
                            Irving/Jack/Possibly Payton

Solid team! Sprinkle in some good vets to teach these kids and they should be a contender in a few years. IMO
                            1) I don't know if Orlando is giving up the 4 and 12 to move up one spot.
                            2) You do these kind of moves and you're basically guaranteeing that Kyrie is leaving. He's an All-Star MVP, not a babysitter.

Comment

• From one of the most wired in and respected NBA followers

Tweets
                              Tweets and replies

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA ยท 36s

Cleveland and Orlando nowhere on a possible deal for the No. 1 pick, team sources tell Yahoo Sports. "Total bullshit," one executive says.

-- Kabong Edit-- Danny Ainge looking to get his face and name in any report reportedly still has his offer of the 6 and 17 and Jared Sullinger on the table because its Boston and its so much better than Orlandos offer of 4&12 and Afalo.
                              Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu Jun 26, 2014, 10:42 AM.
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

• Just stickied this thread. We'll use this for the chat during tonight so we don't have a million different threads started on the same topic. Let's try and maintain that too guys and gals.

Comment

Working...
                                X