X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear sweet jesus.

Comment

• Wow, this Bruno fellow is EXTREMELY Lanky
      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE???????!!!!!!!!!!i!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          Masai must be trolling us?
          I honest to god thought Silver was gonna say "ahhhh just fuckin with ya"... but then he didn't. And then I haven't felt like this since game 7

Comment

• Raptors are SOOOOOOOOO getting an F when the draft grades come out!

Comment

• I'm just so lost.

Comment

• Who needs KD in 2016 when you've got Bruno

Comment

• Well at least it was just the 20th pick

Comment

• @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                      Wow, this Bruno fellow is EXTREMELY Lanky
                      7'7'' wingspan!
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• This is what I posted a few days ago... once again proven wrong

"I'm trying not to get my heart set on anyone this time around. In past drafts the Raptors have gone a totally different direction than anticipated (Jonas, Ross, Acy etc.). Most instances, I love the pics after doing further research, but I was usually disappointed at the time. I wanted Knight ow Leonard in 2011 ( I was 50/50 on that one), and I wanted Barnes, Lamb in 2012, with Quincy Miller in the second. This year I'm just trying to do a bunch research, and picking players I don't want (Hairston, McDaniels, Napier etc.)"

Comment

• First we draft the Australian Shaq, now the Brazilian Durant? FML

Comment

• i can't wait to see masai pulling a BC speech about this pick lol

Comment

• I feel like I just woke up from the worst binge ever....Like I drank a keg full of vodka

Comment

• Are they preparing for a rebuild? What team looking to contend picks a guy who's going to help down not one, not two, not three, but four years down the line?!

Comment

Working...
                                X