No announcement yet.

The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spurs wants the guy, now I'm definitely sold!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO GLAD WE DRAFTED BRUNO! BAHHAA.

Comment

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
      miserable who is miserable here ... I am having fun and enjoying seeing the like of you, who can not handle the reality and live in fantasy world scratching your heads and crying over this pick
      LOL what the fuck.

Do you guys just not ban him because he's ridiculous or something?

Comment

• Stokes going to make it to 37?

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
          I'm good with the pick, guys are dropping to the second round
          That's the only saving grace right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Part of me hopes San Antonio was just scouting him so they could prank someone into taking him as a 1st round pick. Because that would be hilarious.

That part of me is not much fun at dinner parties.
            That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              The way this draft is going. The Raps could get a real good player at 37.
              Or...Masai will take someone who's literally never touched a basketball
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
                Masai knows who he is. Who did you want? Capela? IF Capela hits his ceiling, he's Amir Johnson. Well, we already have that. I would rather reach deep and select a guy who has a ton more potential and has yet to scratch the surface on potentially how good he could be. But then again, once you reach into the 20's it's a real crapshoot going forward so why not trust your scouting? Just because you don't know who he is doesn't mean he can't or won't develop into something special. And we have no idea if he would have been there at 37 or 59. Once you get into the mid- 20's, teams start picking guys to stash them.

This is true.

And honestly, as we are starting to get more details, its making more and more sense.

-The DX video was posted TODAY. Kind of odd to think that a guy known as the 'Brazilian Durant' would have his video go up during the draft.

-They say that the Spurs sent a scout to take a look at him, as well as the Raptors.

-A promise was made by an unknown team to take him in the second round.

Guys, this guy just might be the biggest steal of the draft. Sure, we could have taken a chance and waited until the 2nd round, but we very well could have lost him.

So I say good work, Masaii. I have high hopes but low expectations at this point. Thats me being honest and optimistic at the same time.
                I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                  It's far more likely than any of the bullshit you're spouting.
                  Control yourself pal, no need to act like a child now.

Comment

• Where can I watch the 2nd round?

Comment

• welp
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Sounds like we did promise him at 37, according to Stein.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                            You realize his post is an infinite times more optimistic than literally all your past posts, correct?
                            You should read that post again We are basically now reaching and thinking maybe, based on some unconfirmed rumours, another team wanted to pick him at 30th ( 10 spot behind us) so we Jizzed our pants and got him early

That is SAD.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post

welp

But why though?
                              I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                              -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• U guys gotta remember,this pick that musai picked is stashed and it doesn't count on raptors cap,so they have more money 2 spent now..ie..Trevor Ariza,think about it.
                                Also Nba draft is crap shoot,unless ure picking in top 5,everything is roll of a dice.
                                Anyway I trust Musai Ujiri,he seen this kid play,me personally I like the pick.
                                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Working...
                                X