X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
    I don't know, Spurs?
    Yeah, for sure that kind of thing.

Does anyone remember who they said were the only teams that scouted him? I remember something like they said on the panel that onlly a couple of teams went down to scout him in person...Who were they?

Comment

• Spurs/OKC could have had interest.. but MU could have traded down. Get a future second rounder or something.

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
        And you know he would have been there at 37, by how? If you like a guy, you take him.
        You like a Honda Civic but you font pay 50 k for it now, do you If you do, come by my house, I have a great deal for you.

Comment

• Masai pretty much tweeted us a picture of his gigantic balls.
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• wtf guys, maybe the teams right behind toronto wanted the guy..... who cares anyhow, nobody left is a game changer anyhow....I say, gamble away baby

Comment

• Is there anyone on this board that had actually heard of him prior to his name being called out? Don't be shy.

I'm deadly serious when I said I thought Silver was tryharding to Pronounce Clint Capela in an Afro-Swiss dialect. It was definitely the most bizarre 5-10 seconds that seemed to last about 5 minutes.

that being said, Unknowns are fascinating to me, especially if they have 7-7 wingspans

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                Be honest. Did you ever hear about this guy prior to 9:00 this evening?

But you make a fair point nonetheless. I still believe that he was a very big question mark though, especially given that there is little info about him and the fact that he did not work out for any teams
                Yeah Ujiri must really love him to take him this early obviously.

Comment

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
                  Are u here telling me that MU could not get a 2nd round pick in this draft and hence has to go and waste a 20th pick and get someone who would have been probably in late 30 to mid 40s in this draft. Come on Son
                  It's far more likely than any of the bullshit you're spouting.

Comment

Are u here telling me that MU could not get a 2nd round pick in this draft and hence has to go and waste a 20th pick and get someone who would have been probably in late 30 to mid 40s in this draft. Come on Son
                    Did I say that what I said was fact? Do I look like God? It's totally possible that nobody in those positions IS offering up a fucking second.

And the night's not over. Remember that please.

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                      I guess it was us.

I like his upside. Dat 7"7' wingspan though. He's practically a peregrine falcon
                      Yeah he's 6'9 7'7 wingpsan athletic and can score from everywhere

So when is this guy gonna come over? 2016 maybe?
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Update on Ennis:

I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                        -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

LOOOOL, yes, we still trust MU Keep it up pal. more surprises to come soon
                          What exactly has he done wrong, bud? Took us from laughing stock to 3rd seed. You keep being miserable and I'll keep moving forward. Have fun with that.

Comment

• So we have a 300 pages of us trying to guess who were gonna pick and Masai picks some Bruno guy with a lot of potential ?
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              What exactly has he done wrong, bud? Took us from laughing stock to 3rd seed. You keep being miserable and I'll keep moving forward. Have fun with that.
                              I don't get it, is he just that impressionable? It's like all he has is a short-term memory with no ability to look forward.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                Spurs/OKC could have had interest.. but MU could have traded down. Get a future second rounder or something.
                                Maybe if Ennis was on the board they wanted that Memphis pick to get Bruno
                                Last edited by saints91; Thu Jun 26, 2014, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X