The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
    You should read that post again We are basically now reaching and thinking maybe, based on some unconfirmed rumours, another team wanted to pick him at 30th ( 10 spot behind us) so we Jizzed our pants and got him early

That is SAD.
    Why are they unconfirmed rumors? No seriously, why in the world would Masai not try to find out who's picking who behind him?

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
      heehee

again, and i mean this guys.....the draft is a gamble, out of the 14 lottery guys, 5 might be good, the others will be meh, average. At 20, you can gamble really, nobody left is better than what toronto already has..... so you do what he did, an dyou pick an 18 year old mystery.

I could care less really, I am thinking its fun, and it will be cool to see if he amounts to anything
      I agree, even though Capela looks good, he might be a bust, anyone could. MU decided to go all mysterious on us, and left us all completely mind blown. Hope this kid turns out.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Fuck the spurs they made us use the 20 on Bruno !!!
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Ok i'm intrigued now

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I wonder if Bruno is still 2 years away from being a year away from being a project for the Summer League squad.

Comment

• make them an offer they can't refuse.... but also don't give them anything

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
                I trust Ujiri's basketball acumen. I believe this was the right call. Just because you don't know who the kid is doesn't give you the right to be ignorant and making fun of others - to which I'll give you a heads up on the issue and to cool your attitude. It's okay to disagree, but to make fun of others because of a different viewpoint than yours isn't right.
                I don't know and almost 99% of NBA does not know.

They ONLY reason you like the guy is because you think MU can not make ANY mistakes and this is where you and I are different.

I will praise MU when he makes the RIGHT move and I criticize him when he DOES NOT

I do not follow him Blindly like many of you did with BC for 7 years.

This pick was a mistake and MU over paid.

Another lost Asset.

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                  Full draft express info in regards to Bruno:

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Bruno-Caboclo-7279/

I hope Masaii isn't giving up on Ennis just yet.
                  Forget Ennis, he's gone, he was drafted by a team that wants him...put it out of your head man....GONE

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                    Why are they unconfirmed rumors? No seriously, why in the world would Masai not try to find out who's picking who behind him?
                    Stein just confirmed that.

Indications are Caboclo never would've made it to 37, so Raps wise to gamble if they like him that much. Other teams were quietly in hunt -Marc Stein

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      Ok i'm intrigued now

I hope this isn't just damage control from the FO. I mean somebody had to be watching the utter befuddlement of the basketball world in general.

Comment

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
                        I don't know and almost 99% of NBA does not know.

They ONLY reason you like the guy is because you think MU can not make ANY mistakes and this is where you and I are different.

I will praise MU when he makes the RIGHT move and I criticize him when he DOES NOT

I do not follow him Blindly like many of you did with BC for 7 years.

This pick was a mistake and MU over paid.

Another lost Asset.
                        How do you know whether this move was wrong or right?
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          Ok i'm intrigued now

I mean, if you look at the video, he looks EXACTLY LIKE GIANNIS. Wingspan, athleticism, shooting, everything. Of course everyone would be interested...
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                            Forget Ennis, he's gone, he was drafted by a team that wants him...put it out of your head man....GONE
                            It doesn't bug me he was drafted before 20, but I'm still confused as to how PHX sees him fitting in. Will they re-sign Bledsoe? Will they only use PGs in their backcourt? I really was very surprised when they took him.

Comment

• Interesting he has the same agent as Giannis, and Schroeder. With so little to go on, I'll take that as a good sign.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                                Because no one walks releases those information They will actually release mis information to make you panic and choose the WRONG guys and ...

Comment

Working...
                                X