Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #3: Toronto Raptors 97 - Milwaukee Bucks 90 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fields' best game as a Raptor?

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
      Fields' best game as a Raptor?
      I'd agree to that.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• TOR Raptors @ MIL Bucks 8:30pm: 1-1 Bounce back game for Rudy Gay & B.Ball O...

As much hate rudy is getting right now, I doubt were gonna see his play tonight all year.

And come on, this is the first victory against the bucks in FOREVER! People are getting way too negative already.

One thing i need to see is cleaned up FTs from the characters that usually make them but seem to be suffering these past 3 games. It makes the games seem a lot closer than they should be. Right now the players with highest FT% are Landry(!!!) and hansbrough.

Also kind of sad that amir has made more 3s than Ross.

Tonight should have been 103-90 including JVs mysterious ghost 2.
        Last edited by iblastoff; Sun Nov 3, 2013, 12:16 AM.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
          I hate this specific Raptor team, as they exist at this moment. I don't like how they play. And the inarguable point is: this team, as they play now, is, at their peak, a team that gets swept 4-0 in the first round. If that's what you want from your Raptors, God help you.
          I'm happy celebrating a win and your moping......we're 2-1 early in the season and your being negative already?? 4-0 is worst case scenario anyways......relax

Comment

• I'm happy the raps got the win, but i'm also liking the fact that Landry Field's value is rising.

Comment

• @3:18 he answers the Jonas question... Don't really hear the question though.
              "Masai WILL win us a championship"
              - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• I am happy with the win and even more so 2-1 start but...
                Bucks played without their rotation point guards Knight and Ridnour.
                And even with both of them and Delfino who also missed the game, they are still a bad team with no chance of making the playoffs.

Comment

• If Lowry could be a better leader in getting players shots he'd be amazing Im not asking for Rubio floor general skills here but at least Augustin level. Fields and Augustin with Hansborough DeMar and JV/Gray/Johnson looked so great tonight ball movement was crazy.... theres a play that sent the Bucks defense saying wtf??which was a San Antonio Spurs esque swing round which resulted in a DeRozan 3. Figures no clip of it.

Comment

• That did not feel like a win.

Comment

• One positive trend is that the Raps are getting into the paint a lot.

Still don't like Gay ignoring screens and dribbling into 1 on 2 or even 1 on 3. The p'n'r is a GREAT play - use it!

There was actually some great ball movement in the 2nd half for long stretches. Then quick shots and misses when they let the lead slip away...

Anyone else notice how much they were talking on defense? Could hear it clearly on TV.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Not crazy about the Raps offense. They just go iso all game. No ball movement. Shot selection is brutal. Reminds me a lot of the Kevin O'neill Raps team. Just give the ball to Vince and get out of the way.

And am i the only one that feels this team plays better when Fields is on the floor, Rudy on the bench?
                        Here's what's good: 18 ORB and 38 FTA (!!!). Holy crap. That's a lot of aggressiveness in the paint, even though some of those Gay jumpers persist.

The partly look bad because he's missing them the last couple games, but still, I agree. I don't like how he takes them - never within the flow of the offence.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                          4-0 is worst case scenario anyways......relax
                          A first-round sweep exit in the playoffs is the worst case scenario, but it's also very close to the current team's peak. Do you seriously think this team, as constructed, can pose a threat in a playoff series to the Heat, Bulls, Pacers or Nets? Because, wackiness of the start aside, that's probably what the top 4 of the East is going to look like.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Not crazy about the Raps offense. They just go iso all game. No ball movement. Shot selection is brutal. Reminds me a lot of the Kevin O'neill Raps team. Just give the ball to Vince and get out of the way.

And am i the only one that feels this team plays better when Fields is on the floor, Rudy on the bench?
                            If you think about it. Its not really a bad thing. Our starting lineup plays a bit more ISO with less passing while our bench shares the ball more. It can catch teams off guard and really work to our advantage

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                              If Lowry could be a better leader in getting players shots he'd be amazing Im not asking for Rubio floor general skills here but at least Augustin level. Fields and Augustin with Hansborough DeMar and JV/Gray/Johnson looked so great tonight ball movement was crazy.... theres a play that sent the Bucks defense saying wtf??which was a San Antonio Spurs esque swing round which resulted in a DeRozan 3. Figures no clip of it.
                              That brought a tear to my eye. That was some sexy ball movement holy jesus

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                                If you think about it. Its not really a bad thing. Our starting lineup plays a bit more ISO with less passing while our bench shares the ball more. It can catch teams off guard and really work to our advantage
                                This may be true. The ISO heavy offense wouldn't be a problem if Rudy and/or Demar were good passers. If they would drive into the paint and kick it out or dish it off. Or if they would post up and then when they attract a double they would swing the ball around instead of take a shot contested by two guys (Rudy is way more of a culprit of this than Demar) we would be okay. But our ISO offense just turns into Demar or Rudy taking a contested shot.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X