Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potential trade destinations for Lowry: Dec.12 - NY a match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
    If this is the final deal, this is not a tanking trade. Look at our depth.
    Until Felton and MWP are traded.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
      Lowry going to Knicks.

Final deal will be Felton, MWP, and 2018 1st.

Beware the NY hype machine on their young players.
      Shumpert is damaged goods.
      THjr makes DeRozan look like LeBron James (i.e. Hardaway is one dimensional to the extreme).
      Deal finalized?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
        Deal finalized?

Only in my head.

Comment

Only in my head.
          Lol you scared me for a bit, that deal is not to my liking lol. At least one of Jr or Shump shud be in the deal

Comment

Lowry going to Knicks.

Final deal will be Felton, MWP, and 2018 1st.

Beware the NY hype machine on their young players.
            Shumpert is damaged goods.
            THjr makes DeRozan look like LeBron James (i.e. Hardaway is one dimensional to the extreme).
            2018 pick is too far into future.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
              Maybe, but this pick could be a huge asset if we're going to compete for championships in '18ish..

If Dolan gives this pick to Ujiri, well then I don't know - he's Masai' bitch.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                I disagree and I love the move.

That is about the time the Raptors should be a playoff team and having extra 1st round picks is a great luxury.... especially if they are high. This is the same concept of how the Lakers landed Magic and Worthy.

Comment

• A first round pick is always a good thing.. especially if there are no protections.

Comment

Only in my head.
                    You aimed a little high with Nostradamus. We're raptor fans.

Comment

• Knicks beat the Hawks, which makes it less likely they move for Lowry now (especially when Prigs had a very decent game at point guard).

Liking the idea of shopping Lowry + DeMar to Phoenix now.

Comment

I disagree and I love the move.

That is about the time the Raptors should be a playoff team and having extra 1st round picks is a great luxury.... especially if they are high. This is the same concept of how the Lakers landed Magic and Worthy.
                        I for one don't think Masai is going for a long-term rebuild. We have more tradeable assets like Demar, Amir and Lowry. running down gay's blackhole contract would have made more sense over trading him if he was thinking long-term.

Comment

• Obviously, it looks like our ideal scenario, getting 2 of a 1st round pick in 18, Shump & TH JR, is going to be difficult for MU to pull off.

I wonder if the Knicks would settle for KL & a 2nd rounder for 1st round pick in 18, Felton & Shump OR KL for 2 2nd round picks, Felton & Shump.

I'd be cool with these trades.

Comment

• Maybe Masai should soothe Dolan and send them our 2nd in 2018...it'll save face for the boys in orange.

Comment

• Their is a rumour of a rumour in the air trade rumour. Would you do the following?

To Chicago: Lowry $6.25M 1YR and Fields $6.2M 2YRS
                              To Toronto: Deng $14.3M 1YR and less favourable of CHA/CHI 2014 1st round

The tradeMachine has CHI +1 in wins TOR at +0
                              not sure they'd do it though .... would you?

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
                                Their is a rumour of a rumour in the air trade rumour. Would you do the following?

To Chicago: Lowry $6.25M 1YR and Fields $6.2M 2YRS
                                To Toronto: Deng $14.3M 1YR and less favourable of CHA/CHI 2014 1st round

The tradeMachine has CHI +1 in wins TOR at +0
                                not sure they'd do it though .... would you?
                                That would be a fantastic trade, especially since Deng could be flipped, possibly for another 1st round pick!

Comment

Working...
                                X