Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potential trade destinations for Lowry: Dec.12 - NY a match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
    Raptor fans over value derozan so much its ridiculous and what do you think we can get for derozan?
    When you say Raptors fan, does that mean you're outside of being a fan because your thinking is so different? What do I think DD is worth? A little more than 2 cancers and a pick.
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Nosike wrote: View Post
      He's a fringe all star.
      I think the best example I can give is a slightly better Kevin Martin.
      Can't do it alone, but very solid in the right circumstances.
      His Houston years were not so different from DeRozan's tenure in Toronto.

Martin's a well-respected player - not an all-star - that has a solid reputation throughout the league.

I believe DeRozan should be regarded similarly.

Comment

Cleveland isn't gonna release him for nothing if teams are offering and I believe the games are just beginning
        How about, teams (Clippers or Heat) will wait until Jan. 8 hits and then signs him to a vet minimum because no one is going to bite before the 7th.
        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
          When you say Raptors fan, does that mean you're outside of being a fan because your thinking is so different? What do I think DD is worth? A little more than 2 cancers and a pick.
          I'm a raptor fan but im saying some people on here over value DD because he's a likeable guy and a hard worker and waiters is a cancer but still has potential
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Some of you guys just annoy me with your lack of logic.

You want the cavs late lottery/mid lottery pick for derozan, yet you repeatedly say how this season is a failure because our own pick is also in that range. So you don't think we can get a real difference maker there. So why do you want that pick for derozan?

To counter that you say derozan is at best above average... yet trading him will somehow ensure that our pick moves into the top 6 and the team gets significantly worse. Don't you repeatedly say that Lowry and Amir are the ones making this team win?

I just don't understand this crap, so many contradictory statements. So much panic. Just poor thought process and reasoning. Thank God none of you are running this team or every player would be getting traded after a win to fuel the tank.

And this is coming from a pro tanker. I'm just freaking tired.

Comment

• ...And I honestly didn't think about this for a second while I was writing that - I was just thinking of a direct comparison between the two players - but look at the OKC trade for Martin...

Hmmm....

Comment

an* above average player
                And at 9.5 mil per for the next 3 seasons, his contract doesn't hinder the team. I'll take that every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Comment

Some of you guys just annoy me with your lack of logic.

You want the cavs late lottery/mid lottery pick for derozan, yet you repeatedly say how this season is a failure because our own pick is also in that range. So you don't think we can get a real difference maker there. So why do you want that pick for derozan?

To counter that you say derozan is at best above average... yet trading him will somehow ensure that our pick moves into the top 6 and the team gets significantly worse. Don't you repeatedly say that Lowry and Amir are the ones making this team win?

I just don't understand this crap, so many contradictory statements. So much panic. Just poor thought process and reasoning. Thank God none of you are running this team or every player would be getting traded after a win to fuel the tank.

And this is coming from a pro tanker. I'm just freaking tired.
                  Well there is a reason non of us are GM's ahah just fans

Comment

• Derozan is the second best under 25 shooting guard in the league. Let that sink in for a minute...

Now explain to me why the heck we'd want to deal that for a mid round pick?

Comment

Man, this is how low Demar's value have plummeted? I'll admit that he's not my fave player on the team but man, Waiters and Bynum (Cancer Men) and a 2015 Sac pick. Wow.
                      4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                      What do you think derozan is? He's at best and above average wing player
                      Nosike wrote: View Post
                      He's a fringe all star.
                      And barely 24, and has to be one of the most dedicated hard working players we've ever had, who just happens to be continuously improving (in EVERY aspect of the game this year!),,,,,,, but yeah, trade him for a cancer to dump, a cancer to keep, and a 2015 late lottery pick. I swear, the Pied Piper of Tank could lead some of these followers right off a cliff.

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
                        And at 9.5 mil per for the next 3 seasons, his contract doesn't hinder the team. I'll take that every day of the week and twice on Sunday.
                        Agreed. I really hated that slo-mo clip they played last year when DD was running in the tunnel to sign his new contract before he plays the 1st game of last season. In hindsight, it's a good contract for it's entire duration.

Comment

• Shrub wrote: View Post
                          ...And I honestly didn't think about this for a second while I was writing that - I was just thinking of a direct comparison between the two players - but look at the OKC trade for Martin...

Hmmm....
                          Yeah essentially harden for Martin and a late lottery pick.

But yeah let's trade derozan for a late lotto pick, when at 24 he has more value than Martin did that season

Comment

Yeah essentially harden for Martin and a late lottery pick.

But yeah let's trade derozan for a late lotto pick, when at 24 he has more value than Martin did that season
                            We actually could have gotten harden but BC isn't the smartest GM haha

Comment

We actually could have gotten harden but BC isn't the smartest GM haha
                              Sure. It would've only cost the team a nifty asking price of Jonas Valanciunas.

Comment

Sure. It would've only cost the team a nifty asking price of Jonas Valanciunas.

If you are going to give up JV that is exactly who you give him up for
                                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X