Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potential trade destinations for Lowry: Dec.12 - NY a match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you could swap out ross and lowry for demar and stone and that'd work too. i figure warriors would prefer the first offer tho.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
      What about Klay Thompson?

He's a restricted free agent soon and with the team constructed as it is they're not really going to have the cash to resign him are they?

say Lowry and Ross for Thompson, Bazemore and Speights? Which teams says no? Ross isn't the scorer Thompson is but he's a much better defender and would fit in perfectly on that team.
      Thompson is a big part of that team.... huge really. MOreso than Barnes.

Thompson has another year on his rookie deal after this. They will have space to sign Thompson.

Barnes is another matter but he still has 2 more seasons on the rookie deal so there is no urgency.

http://data.shamsports.com/content/p...s/warriors.jsp

Comment

• Bah
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I think I'd like Demar and Lowry for Barnes and a bad contract. sets up the tank with a great young core of Ross/Barnes/JV. I'd love having so many guys of a similar age and similar places on their development curve.
          "Bruno?
          Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
          He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Actually since GSW have a 9.5 mil TPE from the Jefferson trade they can absorb Lowry and DD for Barnes + ONiel

However I don't think the GSWs will be overly enthusiastic about DDs contract length and it makes it harder to sign Thompson after next season (as well as Green)

I think they do Lowry+TH for Barnes will get done really quick, maybe even Lowry straight accross.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
              What about Klay Thompson?

He's a restricted free agent soon and with the team constructed as it is they're not really going to have the cash to resign him are they?

say Lowry and Ross for Thompson, Bazemore and Speights? Which teams says no? Ross isn't the scorer Thompson is but he's a much better defender and would fit in perfectly on that team.
              Personally feel that Ross will be better than Klay Thompson by that time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Masai would be foolish to trade Ross now. The only scenario where I can see Ross getting traded is if we are moving for an all-star with a bad contract like Pau Gasol/Amare.

Comment

• Thompson's not going anywhere. He's their 2nd best player. He's young. And he's one of the best 3pt shooter in the game. I say 2nd best behind his teammate Curry.

Anyway, just read something 'interesting' today. A sports blogger just wrote that "according to his sources" Raps and Lakers are talking about possibly sending Kyle Lowry to LAL in exchange for Jordan Hill and Jodie Meeks.

LOL.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I think we can chalk that LAL trade up as a blogger trying to get some hits...

Comment

• So Chris Paul just went down with a separated shoulder for what the team is hoping for 3-5 weeks...
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I don't know if Masai should trade Lowry at this point... this team is looking like his old Denver team, and Lowry is the teams most important player IMO. Much like Lawson in Denver

Comment

• so eff LAC.

I hope we resign the guy we have, and then destroy them when we play them next.

everytime another team loses a great PG, we immediately wanna send them ours.....for......why?

Toronto cant be a fluke at this point. They are a good team. They need to secure the guys making them great.

Comment

• Bulls reportedly offered deng 3 and 4 year extensions at $10m per.

He said no.

He was traded.

Be interesting to see what happens here.

Comment

• Apparently Deng wanted 15-16M (because Josh Smith got 14M).

I will die of laughter WHEN (not if) the Cavs pay him that this summer.

Comment

• whoa just found out about this

great trade for chicago
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X