Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gay, Acy & Gray to SAC for Vasquez, Patterson, Hayes & Salmons (Augustin waived)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
    One thing for sure last night was the first time in a long time I seen a team on the floor. Amir can do that every night if we played like a team. But I think they had their chance and it's all going to be blow to hell
    regardless, if they play like a 'team' or not. This team is going nowhere..
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
      regardless, if they play like a 'team' or not. This team is going nowhere..
      Agreed...but fuck me it was just nice to watch
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• DJ Augustin Waived

yeah. bye bye.

Comment

• Masai opting for youth and potential over an experienced veteran (skill level aside)
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• The hits keep on rolling for MU.. DJ was beyond useless.

Comment

• Including Camby & Q. rich, Masai has thrown away about 6 million this season.

Augustin 1.3
              Q.rich 1.4
              and
              Camby 3.4

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                The problem with Cousins and Gay is that Cousin's USG% is 34.7% and Gay's USG% is 30.4%. Gonna be interesting to see how they will mesh...
                Oh, and don't forget Isaiah Thomas at 28.7% USG, who moves into the starting lineup. That's already 93.8% USG right there - unbelievable. Man, even a guy like Reggie Evans would be complaining about 'getting his touches', with those 3 guys. And still you'd need another guy just sitting around like a pylon and doing absolutely nothing on offense. Or perhaps, he needs to be negative USG, meaning, he rips the ball out those guys hands.

This is going to be EPIC.

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                  Including Camby & Q. rich, Masai has thrown away about 6 million this season.

Augustin 1.3
                  Q.rich 1.4
                  and
                  Camby 3.4
                  Unfortunately it was the cost of doing business.

Comment

Including Camby & Q. rich, Masai has thrown away about 6 million this season.

Augustin 1.3
                    Q.rich 1.4
                    and
                    Camby 3.4
                    This is actually why the Raptors have an advantage in the league. They can fix mistakes by throwing away money. Not that easy within the rules of the CBA but I'm glad that they have owners that are willing to spend cash to put out a better team.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      The hits keep on rolling for MU.. DJ was beyond useless.
                      He hit a pretty clutch 3 in the Raps win against the Wizards though
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Trade is OFFICIAL!
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          Trade is OFFICIAL!
                          ok

Masai should speak with media tonight, isn't he?

Comment

• 5:30 media conference

Comment

5:30 media conference
                              anyone know if it will be streamed?

Comment

• Gay, Acy & Gray to SAC for Vasquez, Patterson, Hayes & Salmons (Augustin waived)

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                                5:30 media conference
                                Can he just be honest about what his doing. Like enough Masai! If it is tanking. I can learn to cheer for losing like everybody else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X