GT: Sixers at Raps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• actually it does
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• Demar Derozan looooooooool
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
        Patterson again
        Offensive rebound. Pass to Demar. Screen to prevent close out. Demar hits 3... What are you trying to get at? He's done good and bad things especially since it's his first game. This game doesn't define how he'll do as a Raptors...

Comment

• Regular foul.

Comment

• Bastard tried to injure Tyler.

Comment

• Demar lives off of that move

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                Offensive rebound. Pass to Demar. Screen to prevent close out. Demar hits 3... What are you trying to get at? He's done good and bad things especially since it's his first game. This game doesn't define how he'll do as a Raptors...
                Ball fell to him and the box out was weak. Close out by the defender was weak pay attention he is s

Comment

• DeMar pump fakes like Wade.. as effective as well.
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                    Ball fell to him and the box out was weak. Close out by the defender was weak pay attention he is s
                    Patterson. And one. You'd be stupid to judge one person based on one game...

Comment

• kyle's trying to keep his job

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                        DeMar pump fakes like Wade.. as effective as well.
                        Haha I hate it when Wade does it.
                        OG is our king

Comment

• shutup jack just shutuppppppppp

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                            kyle's trying to keep his job
                            I like watching him play. He's a warrior. So why not offer him a new contract? Masai has plenty of other options.

Comment

• Before Halftime interview confirmed: Ross is not an unintelligible idiot (e.i. Nick Young)

He can actually speak with a mature demeanor.
                              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                                kyle's trying to keep his job
                                He's playing good. Last 5 games he's averaging 18.4 PTS, 4 REB, 7.6 AST, 1.6 STL. - Just amazing. Kyle doesn't need to do anything extraordinary to save his job.

Comment

Working...
                                X