GT: Sixers at Raps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
    K going to drop this it's half time lol. Good put back too many mistakes by him that I do not like to see from my PF especially defensively. He is also undersized at the position. GV looked like he has good iq. He seems like he can see the defense shifting focus. Raps keep running the motion offense that's your bread and butter. Gives tons of options. Hate the way hansbro kills ball movement on offense guess u have to live with it. Demar hit more shots IN the offense and he will be a better player for it.

Last but not least demar and salmons or demar and Ross or Ross and salmons whatever combination needs to be on the floor at all times
    Just saying. You can't judge someone based on one game when Casey hasn't came up with any good lineup that works. JV and Amir hasn't played well with The General or Gravy (whatever). It will take time to gel the players together. Talk to me again after 10 games or so about Patterson. That should be a better sample size than just one game.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
      K going to drop this it's half time lol. Good put back too many mistakes by him that I do not like to see from my PF especially defensively. He is also undersized at the position. GV looked like he has good iq. He seems like he can see the defense shifting focus. Raps keep running the motion offense that's your bread and butter. Gives tons of options. Hate the way hansbro kills ball movement on offense guess u have to live with it. Demar hit more shots IN the offense and he will be a better player for it.

Last but not least demar and salmons or demar and Ross or Ross and salmons whatever combination needs to be on the floor at all times
      I don't think he's undersized he's a legit 6'9 240lbs
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
        Yeah but Felton is so garbage he's like a more chubbier Lowry with no motivation at all
        Doesn't matter. He has to be involved in order to make the trade work. Can't do it without him even if we don't want him...

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
          Just saying. You can't judge someone based on one game when Casey hasn't came up with any good lineup that works. JV and Amir hasn't played well with The General or Gravy (whatever). It will take time to gel the players together. Talk to me again after 10 games or so about Patterson. That should be a better sample size than just one game.
          FYI dwane Casey will never find a good lineup cuz he plays plays people at random one day stone the next day Novak etc

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
            Doesn't matter. He has to be involved in order to make the trade work. Can't do it without him even if we don't want him...
            Come to think of it Felton on the court guarantees us losing even more lool

Comment

• Ross and DD > Rudy and DD
              OG is our king

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                Come to think of it Felton on the court guarantees us losing even more lool
                Exactly, so no need to complain about his fatness. It's an asset to this team

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                  Ross and DD > Rudy and DD
                  Ross still needs some work though...

Comment

• the only thing missing in demars game right now is D

Comment

• Jonas needs to suck some titties or what. His awareness is so bad

I like that hook tho
                      Last edited by rocwell; Fri Dec 13, 2013, 09:37 PM.

Comment

• Big val!!!

Comment

• draftedraptor wrote: View Post
                          the only thing missing in demars game right now is D
                          It's not horrible, but agreed. Needs to get better...

Comment

• We're just killing them now, this team is (un?)fortunately, better without Gay lol

Comment

• just tuning in now. was that a ross fadeway? looked like a completely different player!

Comment

• primo

Comment

Working...
                                X