Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mcroberts open for 15 secs count it, patternsons man ? Lol

Comment

• I already named the mistakes if we lose not a shock, the players have to will it at this point

Comment

• Lowry traded by Monday? Great shot all will!

Comment

• The mismatch is Down low Btw JV . Watch for a salmons game winner. If the game is close enough , DD calm down

Comment

• Some games shouldn't even have a winner.

They should just pay Kemba Walker an extra $50,000 and leave both teams' record the same.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
              Oh what is this I see GV is 0-3 in the forth which he played the 2 spot the whole time. Some one pay me to make these scrub team better, god dammit
              It's almost the exact same as when he was leaving Novak out for whole fourth quarters. He's a good player, but if he's not doing anything then there's zero point of him being on the floor.
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                You guys really need to take in you cheered for a player making a game winner against. Short term long term doesn't matter for that last shot most of you were Charlotte Bobcats fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                No we weren't, it fucking hurts but it's good for the team. No one in here wanted Kemba's shot to drop. So kill that shit and stop trying to get a reaction by making it seem you think you're better than others.
                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Does anyone know why JV didn't play the whole forth. Gesh big Al killed us in the forth, and having a PF guard him wasn't doing the trick. As soon as he had consecutive buckets JV should of been put back in. And then to put ross and JV and back in to start overtime, saying here go win , after sitting for the forth, Jesus I am no NBA coach but this is terrible and unacceptable. Who coaches like that, or who da hell is advising him and loosing JV on the bench at the end of games. I am starting to believe he might have great defensive philosophy, but no one on the bench, all of the coaches, knows what's up or what their doing if they loose JV in the mix.

We had that game easily bad coaching and some bad decisions in the forth killed us. 3-4 straight possessions in the forth broke our back the over time was all fighting and then giving up and then fighting a little more. I can see the guys getting tired of these stupid late game rotations. Pick our 9 players and let them play stop all this juggling and shit, and loosing our guys on the bench. Which is making us look horrible, and like college kids playing against the pros. Not to mention he is fucking with guys psyche's. No wonder JV always looks mad when he gets subbed back in.

Kemba did make the shot, but in all honesty we should of been watching the new guys play the last 5-7 minutes of the forth. It should of never been close, they were coming off the b2b and got their legs back in the forth cause they smelled blood in the water, not to mention the stupid rotations, we keep putting in.

Comment

• Meet the new Raptors, same as the old Raptors!

If there was ever any doubt about the necessity of blowing this roster to smithereens, last night was another nail in the coffin.

Meet the new Raptors, same as the old Raptors:

1) Raptors lose to 'supposed' inferior team,
                    2) Raptors give up a 16 point lead,
                    3) Poor decisions down stretch,
                    4) Awful coaching,
                    5) Poor execution,
                    6) Poor shot selection,
                    7) Failing to put the game away with numerous opportunities,
                    8) The future nailed to the bench in lieu of Patterson's and Salmons' of the world,
                    9) Looooooong 2,
                    10) A lose with plenty of excuses of coulda/shoulda/woulda won.... "But, but, but the refs/coaching/MLSE strike/yada yada yada"

Get what you can for DeRozan before its too late. Been down this road before. Lets not make the same mistake again, okay Raps brass?

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                      Wait... NYK was up 2? Why did Bargs shoot?????
                      Dwane taught him that.
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                        If there was ever any doubt about the necessity of blowing this roster to smithereens, last night was another nail in the coffin.

I said earlier in the thread it reminded me of the classic Triano-era Raptors.

By the way, what an absolutely awful basketball game. Just terrible. Mildly entertaining (Casey always makes me laugh out loud at least 3 times a game).

Everyone is on about JV's minutes last night but the entire rotation and substitutions made no sense. It was just random lineups, inexplicable subs, guys playing for 13 minute blocks then sitting for a quarter. Just baffling. I honestly think Casey gets caught up watching the game as a spectator and forgets about tactics and strategy altogether. Having said that, tank on, baby. Tank on.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                          I said earlier in the thread it reminded me of the classic Triano-era Raptors.

By the way, what an absolutely awful basketball game. Just terrible. Mildly entertaining (Casey always makes me laugh out loud at least 3 times a game).

Everyone is on about JV's minutes last night but the entire rotation and substitutions made no sense. It was just random lineups, inexplicable subs, guys playing for 13 minute blocks then sitting for a quarter. Just baffling. I honestly think Casey gets caught up watching the game as a spectator and forgets about tactics and strategy altogether. Having said that, tank on, baby. Tank on.
                          he did design a nice play off the inbound pass for Lowry!

gotta look on the bright side :P
                          "Bruno?
                          Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                          He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• So true. To start the 4th quarter (I think), it was four bench players and Ross. For an extended amount of time. I know people need rest. But if your token starter left in to stabilize the bench group is a guy who just became a starter yesterday......I think you're missing the picture. Sooooo maddening.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post

1) Raptors lose to 'supposed' inferior team,
                              2) Raptors give up a 16 point lead,
                              3) Poor decisions down stretch,
                              4) Awful coaching,
                              5) Poor execution,
                              6) Poor shot selection,
                              7) Failing to put the game away with numerous opportunities,
                              8) The future nailed to the bench in lieu of Patterson's and Salmons' of the world,
                              9) Looooooong 2,
                              10) A lose with plenty of excuses of coulda/shoulda/woulda won.... "But, but, but the refs/coaching/MLSE strike/yada yada yada"

Get what you can for DeRozan before its too late. Been down this road before. Lets not make the same mistake again, okay Raps brass?
                              Actually Matt, your post is making a much stronger case for changing the coach ASAP, and the mistake of not changing the coach when Ujiri took over. That's what a few of the preseason tank favourites did, like Boston, Philly & Phoenix. Basically, when your coach sucks, it makes evaluating your talent accurately next to impossible, because players are not being put in a position or roles to be successful on a consistent basis. And young players with potential are not following their normal growth curve.

Philly, Boston and Phoenix now suddenly have turned veteran approaching the scrap-heap, or young players on the cusp of washing out into trade assets and also increased the value of average type players.
                              Last edited by golden; Thu Dec 19, 2013, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                                I honestly think Casey gets caught up watching the game as a spectator and forgets about tactics and strategy altogether.
                                LOL, I've thought this myself. It's only a matter of time before a camera picks up Casey ordering sushi....

Comment

Working...
                                X