• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    knicks bench after bargs shot the ill-advised 3:
    hahahahahahaha
    Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

• Personally don't think Casey was that bad. Everybody just mad cause JV didn't play 7 more minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
        My point was that this is hardly a new discussion. You can check practically every game thread, the "Everything Valanciunas" thread, several threads about DC being a bad coach, etc...

However, the best idea would be to add your thoughts to the similar thread that was recently started to discuss the team's inability to properly develop young players. DC vs JV would seem to fit perfectly in that thread and avoid duplication of conversations.

LINK: http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...-them-properly
        The point if the thread is more than just lack of minutes is going on. You chose to suppress. Your choice .

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          Personally don't think Casey was that bad. Everybody just mad cause JV didn't play 7 more minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Stop Trolling. Casey IS that bad.
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            Actually Matt, your post is making a much stronger case for changing the coach ASAP, and the mistake of not changing the coach when Ujiri took over. That's what a few of the preseason tank favourites did, like Boston, Philly & Phoenix. Basically, when your coach sucks, it makes evaluating your talent accurately next to impossible, because players are not being put in a position or roles to be successful on a consistent basis. And young players with potential are not following their normal growth curve.

Philly, Boston and Phoenix now suddenly have turned veteran approaching the scrap-heap, or young players on the cusp of washing out into trade assets and also increased the value of average type players.
            Casey , I believe, thinks he is gone at the end of the season and genuinely is trying to win. He is just too intellectually challenged to figure it out.

Comment

• Casey just needs to play JV for long and let him close games and stop with the goddam 2 pg thing its not going to work! you have 2 SGs use them Lowry starts Vasquez is back up is that so hard? Phoenix double PG line is working because they trained all summer with them to play together and its out of necessity PHX doesnt have any Wing players really to even fill the SG/SF spots for 48 minutes. Casey is just playing Lowry and Vasquez together thinking its going to work wonders... terrible idea.

I really think at half time after giving his speech to the team about keep doing what you're doing and we'll win we're up 16 guys and broke the locker room huddle he got 2 texts from Ujiri saying lose the game wtf are you doing ?? we're up 16 you idiot.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                Knicks Bench after Bargs shot the ill-advised 3:
                Is that Metta sitting there who just doesnt seem to care at all... lol

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                  Is that Metta sitting there who just doesnt seem to care at all... lol
                  no he's dumb too...someone probably explained it to him after
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Casey just needs to play JV for long and let him close games and stop with the goddam 2 pg thing its not going to work! you have 2 SGs use them Lowry starts Vasquez is back up is that so hard? Phoenix double PG line is working because they trained all summer with them to play together and its out of necessity PHX doesnt have any Wing players really to even fill the SG/SF spots for 48 minutes. Casey is just playing Lowry and Vasquez together thinking its going to work wonders... terrible idea.

I really think at half time after giving his speech to the team about keep doing what you're doing and we'll win we're up 16 guys and broke the locker room huddle he got 2 texts from Ujiri saying lose the game wtf are you doing ?? we're up 16 you idiot.
                    Do you think there is something going on between Casey and JV?

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                      Like sexually? No. Definitely not.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                        In the recent Practice video ya I think theres something going on between them he doesnt trust Jonas to just go out there and ball for some reason.

Comment

In the recent Practice video ya I think theres something going on between them he doesnt trust Jonas to just go out there and ball for some reason.

What does he say at 1:25 about Salmons? He "had some of the best Stunts"?? WTF are stunts?

I f*ckin' hate Casey.

Comment

• One thing that confuses me is why the fuck didn't Casey bring in the Chuck Wagon. Al Jefferson would have been shut the fuck down if we had Chuck Hayes on his ass, dude is an ELITE post defender.

Comment

Can you please post this on the tension thread? Thanks.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                                One thing that confuses me is why the fuck didn't Casey bring in the Chuck Wagon. Al Jefferson would have been shut the fuck down if we had Chuck Hayes on his ass, dude is an ELITE post defender.
                                sarcasm detector has picked up a match: chuck hayes and elite.

Comment

Working...
                                X