X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mediumcore
    replied
    Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    I'm curious to see how Casey is as a coach in the playoffs.
    I'm a DC fan, but I don't think he has the x's and o's knowledge to be a good coach in the playoffs. He's best suited as someone whom can instill good defensive fundamentals into his players. I think he's done a great job of that and I think he is under rated as a teacher to the young players. JV and Ross are both making steady progress and Amir, DeMar and Lowry are all having career years under Casey. Heck, even Bargs enjoyed his best season with Casey.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    Craig wrote: View Post
    my ego

way better than yours

hence no invite
    Lego his ego.

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    replied
    iblastoff wrote: View Post
    so far it seems hes largely been silencing his critics. playing ross and JV way more. rotations are smarter. ability to adjust to other teams rather than always adjusting our end to match.
    Perhaps he has been reading RR?

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    my ego

way better than yours

hence no invite

Leave a comment:

• thead
    replied
    If this is an EGO party...how come I wasn't invited!?

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post
    He's better than either.
    I'm just better.

dammit.

BETTER.

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Craig c'mon....

You're better than this and that.
    heeheeehee

Leave a comment:

• Rapstor4Life
    replied
    #ExtendCasey

Leave a comment:

• Jamshid
    replied
    I am happy with DC ... He came here to improve the defence and he did so ... He does not have the STARS to take this team to the next level.

Leave a comment:

• Balls of Steel
    replied
    I'm curious to see how Casey is as a coach in the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• Katman
    replied
    Another point is that you usually have a different kind of coach to develop a rebuilding team vs. take you the promised land. Assuming we can make the playoffs, would a SVG be interested now?

Leave a comment:

• Katman
    replied
    What's worth keeping in mind is that DEFENSE wins in the playoffs. If Casey can get his team to execute good defense they don't need an offensive genius to make them competitive.

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    Casey still needs to go. He's still not a good coach. People just aren't going to focus on negatives unless they're forced to. Because a team wins, doesn't mean the coach is suddenly doing a great job.

*He's had like one good coaching game against OKC I think. No others come to mind.

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    so far it seems hes largely been silencing his critics. playing ross and JV way more. rotations are smarter. ability to adjust to other teams rather than always adjusting our end to match.

Leave a comment:

• Rapstor4Life
    replied
    Rudy Gay was the problem. and Gray

Leave a comment:

Working...
X