Pacers@Raptors Game day thread: 1st game of 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• b2kelly wrote: View Post
    Primo is not nutritious or delicious, those claims are just lies.
    Ehn. You could be right. My game is about as bad as Bargnani's -- maybe its the lack of nutrition that's doing us in...

Comment

• Casey better not go John salmons ISO all 4th
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• The Pacers have been running that PG-SF pick and roll a lot for the past few games, it gets George Hill clean into the lane every time.

Comment

• Bill Spooner's a reasonable man.
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Another soft foul...

Comment

• Good TO - this one is slippin away fast

Comment

• Red and White wrote: View Post
                The Pacers have been running that PG-SF pick and roll a lot for the past few games, it gets George Hill clean into the lane every time.
                because the defense is following George

Comment

• Derozan....
                  "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                  - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• Giving up SO many free points because we can't get a defensive rebound come on boys!

Comment

• What you're seeing here is what you get when you fall for the whole "win now" thing when you should have tanked hard. THIS is what ya get in the playoffs, and Toronto isn't even close to competitive against these guys when they turn up the effort.

bah.

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
                        What you're seeing here is what you get when you fall for the whole "win now" thing when you should have tanked hard. THIS is what ya get in the playoffs, and Toronto isn't even close to competitive against these guys when they turn up the effort.

bah.
                        fuck off "Craig"

Comment

• Ross got UP on that finger roll attempt. Couldn't get it to go down though.
                          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
                            What you're seeing here is what you get when you fall for the whole "win now" thing when you should have tanked hard. THIS is what ya get in the playoffs, and Toronto isn't even close to competitive against these guys when they turn up the effort.

bah.
                            You might be right, but you can't count this game as a loss until it's over. These guys surely won't and the raptors are one of the best teams in the NBA in the 4th quarter of late

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• one positive. Toronto's guards have improved their ability to use a screen by 1000%

Comment

• TR baby!! Love it

Comment

Working...
                                X