Clear All

• Knicks up big at Minnesota right now 40-26 early second quarter
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
      Knicks up big at Minnesota right now 40-26 early second quarter
      that's not big

Comment

• When is the point we take knicks updates off the battle of the atlantic thread ?

Comment

• Watching the Chicago - Detroit game
          Pistons need to grab this win just to give us some breathing space

Craving some raptors action
          Watching other teams is just not the same
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• So, who else misses Raptors basketball?..

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
            "Masai WILL win us a championship"
            - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• This Grizzlies team is pathetic. I know Randolph is out and all but they're not even competing out there. Nets can basically do anything they want. And oh, what the hell happened to Ed Davis?? he is awful.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                So, who else misses Raptors basketball?..

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                This has been the longest three days of my life lol

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                  Haha me too man.
                  "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                  - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• First I've heard a 34-25 team in the western conference labelled pathetic. Perhaps they just had an off night?

Comment

• Whoops. The pistons forgot there was a fourth quarter. I guess it was inevitable.

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
                        First I've heard a 34-25 team in the western conference labelled pathetic. Perhaps they just had an off night?
                        The grizzlies have also been one of the hottest teams in the west lately, they have won seven of their last nine. Although they haven't had the hardest schedule in that time they did beat the clippers.

Comment

• Lol Josh Smith 6-21 from the field. Pistons are just a disaster, can't believe Dumars expected that team to work.

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                          The grizzlies have also been one of the hottest teams in the west lately, they have won seven of their last nine. Although they haven't had the hardest schedule in that time they did beat the clippers.
                          Yeh they've been rolling ever since Gasol has come back from injury. Although admittedly their defense doesn't look nearly as scary as it was last season.
                          Last edited by BigCamB; Wed Mar 5, 2014, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post

Yeh they've been rolling ever since Gasol has come back from injury. Although admittedly their defense doesn't look nearly as scary as it was last season.
                            They are actually pretty middle of the road in every offensive and defensive category. Very mediocre team, not great and not horrible. Which i guess is what you would expect from the 9th team in the west.

Comment

They are actually pretty middle of the road in every offensive and defensive category. Very mediocre team, not great and not horrible. Which i guess is what you would expect from the 9th team in the west.
                              I'm not home so I can't look up stats, but I'm guessing even during their WCF run last season their offense would've been abysmal. Tony Allen and the corpse of Tayshaun Prince were their wings. Pretty sure their offense is better now with Courtney Lee and Mike Miller giving them some shooting.Their defense was either #1 or #2 though, that has dropped off a lot. Guess because Gasol and Allen missing many games and Gasol may not be moving as well Since his return. Has been a change of coach as well.

Wow, looks like the Knicks might actually win. Hope I didn't declare this amazing feat too early...
                              Last edited by BigCamB; Wed Mar 5, 2014, 11:19 PM.

Comment

same and we still have 2 more days left till we play lol
                                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Working...
                                X