Battle of the Atlantic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    Isn't this the definition of lock down defence? Hardens the best shooting guard in the league no?
    Maybe on the other end of the court!

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
      Maybe on the other end of the court!
      DerozN and hardens numbers are very similar, I just don't understand how one can be the best shooting guard while the other is said to be worse than doin waiters and kyle korver
      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• LOL. Raptors aren't getting any help whatsoever.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

DerozN and hardens numbers are very similar, I just don't understand how one can be the best shooting guard while the other is said to be worse than doin waiters and kyle korver
          By who? like 2 in a million people?

Harden is far better.

Comment

It's the beard. Aura of power
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• If we are hoping to set a regular season record for wins tonight's game is pretty much a must.
              "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                If we are hoping to set a regular season record for wins tonight's game is pretty much a must.
                Actually, we're five games short of tying our regular season record, and we finish the season with 6 very winnable games. So this win is not necessarily a must, but it would be nice to have some cushion.
                Last edited by stooley; Wed Apr 2, 2014, 10:25 AM.
                "Bruno?
                Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Remember when OKC came in calling for Valanciunas? Would you guys have took the trade for Harden?

This maybe couldve been our lineup

Lowry
                  Harden
                  Gay
                  Johnson
                  Free agent

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                    Remember when OKC came in calling for Valanciunas? Would you guys have took the trade for Harden?

This maybe couldve been our lineup

Lowry
                    Harden
                    Gay
                    Johnson
                    Free agent

I want to say I'd take it.

This is probably the Homer in me talking, but I don't think I would.
                    "Bruno?
                    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
                      I want to say I'd take it.

This is probably the Homer in me talking, but I don't think I would.
                      It looks pretty nice .. Harden>Ross , Gay could be better than DeRozan in a situation that suits him well, also Gay could guard the Durants and LeBrons in this league, and Harden and Gay can make their own shot and are clutch ..

Comment

• JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                        It looks pretty nice .. Harden>Ross , Gay could be better than DeRozan in a situation that suits him well, also Gay could guard the Durants and LeBrons in this league, and Harden and Gay can make their own shot and are clutch ..

It scares me to build a roster around a player who can play absolutely no defense. You need a really top center to even have a shot at covering for Harden.

For this reason, I consider Harden as one of those 1A kind of guys.

I also love JV, and he's really got my pumped about his potential after these past few weeks.
                        "Bruno?
                        He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
                          It scares me to build a roster around a player who can play absolutely no defense. You need a really top center to even have a shot at covering for Harden.

For this reason, I consider Harden as one of those 1A kind of guys.

I also love JV, and he's really got my pumped about his potential after these past few weeks.
                          Well, theres not much Great SGs to guard, and if anything Ross could come off the bench to play D, unless he was in the package

Comment

By who? like 2 in a million people?

Harden is far better.
                            I be one of 2 million.lol

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                            See RaptorsFohEva

RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                            It's the beard. Aura of power
                            stooley wrote: View Post
                            Well....Harden has been floating on D all year...but when he was in OKC he was a pretty decent defender so he can do it, it's just that he chooses not to in the regular season.

DD can't play D even if he tries...hence why Harden > DD (also every area on the offensive end Harden is better)

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                              I be one of 2 million.lol

See RaptorsFohEva

Well....Harden has been floating on D all year...but when he was in OKC he was a pretty decent defender so he can do it, it's just that he chooses not to in the regular season.

DD can't play D even if he tries...hence why Harden > DD (also every area on the offensive end Harden is better)

Sorry, Lol.

Comment

Sorry, Lol.
                                No worries lol. I stand by my opinion even if it is a bit strange and causes some head scratching

Comment

Working...
                                X